The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 7th, 2014
Purchase links:
MediaMarkt.de

Shoot-\'em-Up-Action-(Steelbook)-Action-Blu-ray.png

Hello Everyone! I checked the purchase link provided.. Is there a hidden switch button to be able to browse it in english? Also if so, does it ship internationally?

I am new to the forum and I have been seeing a lot of this "group buys".. Can somebody please fill me in? I really like this movie!

Hello Everyone! I checked the purchase link provided.. Is there a hidden switch button to be able to browse it in english? Also if so, does it ship internationally?

I am new to the forum and I have been seeing a lot of this "group buys".. Can somebody please fill me in? I really like this movie!
Welcome!!! Google Chrome will translate websites and Unfortunately Media Market doesn't do International shipping.

Group buys you need 20 or 30 Non Spam post and then you'll get access to the trade section. In there you can join different Group buys for different steels.

Great film and the price is good to I dont mind the artwork on front as I like it and its same as the first release but no problem as long as the back is not printed. Thanks for the info mate...

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
Welcome!!! Google Chrome will translate websites and Unfortunately Media Market doesn't do International shipping.

Group buys you need 20 or 30 Non Spam post and then you'll get access to the trade section. In there you can join different Group buys for different steels.

Oh i see. Thanks for the info @ocielz. I just need to be more talkative then? lol
My next question is how does the Group Buy works in terms of payments, shipping & other surcharges (if any), but I assume this will be all answered when i reached the required number of post to be eligible to access the Trade Section?

Oh i see. Thanks for the info @ocielz. I just need to be more talkative then? lol
My next question is how does the Group Buy works in terms of payments, shipping & other surcharges (if any), but I assume this will be all answered when i reached the required number of post to be eligible to access the Trade Section?
All that information will be on the first Post on a Group Buy thread.

Exactly, be more active in the community and you'll get 20/30 posts in no time.

Reactions: Dan
The price is nice ! if there is no printed back, i will buy one copy.
But i predict matt finish printed back clean inside

Reactions: Dan