apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Sicario 4k Blu-ray Steelbook (Best Buy) - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Sicario 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $21.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -

Read more about this resource...

I've added more copies to the group buy - I've got to order more but unsure of total demand here. LMK if you miss out and I'll see what else I can do.

@pakibrahim

Just a question for all people who bought this movie in first batch of group buy - did all of you get it? Especially if there is someone outside US who ordered this? Cause i'm still waiting and i'm willing to wait a bit more, but even in the middle of Covid pandemy shipping didn't take as long as it is here... Last known update for mine dispatch is 10th of July and it puts my shipment to transfer airport Lilongwe international... Beside i can't track it outside US.

Just a question for all people who bought this movie in first batch of group buy - did all of you get it? Especially if there is someone outside US who ordered this? Cause i'm still waiting and i'm willing to wait a bit more, but even in the middle of Covid pandemy shipping didn't take as long as it is here... Last known update for mine dispatch is 10th of July and it puts my shipment to transfer airport Lilongwe international... Beside i can't track it outside US.

many people have received theirs already.

not sure if it would normally follow the route that it did, but it looks like to me it was misdirected and then maybe put on a ship.

USPS can’t give us any more info than what we can see from the tracking unfortunately

00D5CCDA-BEB7-4D87-8588-18757C36C4FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 5t33lb0y