DVD Sin City: Recut-Extended-Unrated

This looks good but I already have too many Sin City editions. I have the Japanese premium edition and the Taiwan version with the digipak and Jessica alba notebook. I'm actually going to get rid of both of those as I am trying to cut down on multiples of the same film!

This looks good but I already have too many Sin City editions. I have the Japanese premium edition and the Taiwan version with the digipak and Jessica alba notebook. I'm actually going to get rid of both of those as I am trying to cut down on multiples of the same film!

pics? :)

i have those one's too:scat:

Love those :)

what's the 2nd item on the right in the Japanese edition? (with the woman in red on the cover)

that's the dvd in amaray case,that then goes into the other case (top pic)
it's a nice set ant,worth picking up.

nice pics sigill,i see you looked after your dvd's.

Love those :)

what's the 2nd item on the right in the Japanese edition? (with the woman in red on the cover)

Yeah as Snowblood said its the amaray case, the box it goes into has some nice inside artwork too.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

that's the dvd in amaray case,that then goes into the other case (top pic)
it's a nice set ant,worth picking up.

nice pics sigill,i see you looked after your dvd's.

Thanks Snowblood, yeah i'm pretty fussy about my stuff. I try and keep it all in top condition!:)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250957509913?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_2480wt_1195

Somewhere on the forum I saw some pics of a limited edition version of Sin City - I thought it was a digibook version, but I'm not sure.

Then I found this on eBay - anyone recognise this version and able to post some pics please :)

Its a standard collectors edition set release a while back in the US.

However there is a more limited & RARE packaging version of it which includes - Poker Chips/Cards Set - Sold Exclusively at TWEC US Stores (Suncoast, FYE and Sam Goody)

2451b2c008a0a10ac6de9010.L.jpg

353792c008a0d59b3b6db010.L.jpg

Hey Antman, case closed to your curiosity?

Last edited:
Its a standard collectors edition set release a while back in the US.

However there is a more limited & RARE packaging version of it which includes - Poker Chips/Cards Set - Sold Exclusively at TWEC US Stores (Suncoast, FYE and Sam Goody)

2451b2c008a0a10ac6de9010.L.jpg

353792c008a0d59b3b6db010.L.jpg

Hey Antman, case closed to your curiosity?

Now that looks FANTASTIC :D:drool:

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I am now officially on the hunt for mint, unopened copies of the back alley poker pack and the Taiwan edition. If anyone has either for sale, please let me know .....

Let me know how you get on with the poker pack edition :)