Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can be sure that it will be to do with the release date which is why it has been removed from the main listings.
According to Zavvi they are in discussion with their Suppliers but have no update at this time.

Army Of Darkness, Under The Skin, 3:10 To Yuma, Place Beyond the Pines, Aviator etc.....

There's a good few.

I think 3:10 is Lionsgate, but very few of many catalogue titles that never sold out, Army of Darkness being a highly anticipated release and Aviator being one of the first in the "Limited to 2000" range. Pretty sure this hasn't sold out, but I'll stand corrected if it has.

It's not showing on Zavvis page but if you click the link provided on this page it takes you to it. Showing as sold out

I just find it a little strange that, whilst Zavvi normally leave their "sold-out" steelbooks on the Pre-Order and Available Now page for ages, Horns & Sleepy Hollow seem to have dropped off the product pages altogether.

Very strange.

:woot:

I think 3:10 is Lionsgate, but very few of many catalogue titles that never sold out, Army of Darkness being a highly anticipated release and Aviator being one of the first in the "Limited to 2000" range. Pretty sure this hasn't sold out, but I'll stand corrected if it has.
Which one, Aviator? Well it's been out of stock on Zavvis site for about a year now. I can't tell if a box will be rediscovered somewhere down the line. But as it stands, it's out of stock. And has been for a while. You cannot buy it. I'm not sure how much more 'out of stock' you want it to be??!! :D

Which one, Aviator? Well it's been out of stock on Zavvis site for about a year now. I can't tell if a box will be rediscovered somewhere down the line. But as it stands, it's out of stock. And has been for a while. You cannot buy it. I'm not sure how much more 'out of stock' you want it to be??!! :D

Haha, no Sleepy Hollow.

Just waiting for Zavvi to source some Play.com Iron Man and price it at £9.99... ;)

I did the unthinkable and managed to cancel my preorder :cry:

Do we have any info regarding the actual release, so I can be on standby for reordering this once it gets back in stock? :)