Snow White & The Huntsman (Target Exclusive Slipboxes)

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Target Will be Having Exclusive Slipboxes for Snow White & The Huntsman :drool:

Not the Best Pic :(

Snow white.jpg

From Annie Chu at NY Examiner:

Not online (yet?). In Store:

"Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99 *Target exclusive has three different Collectible Character Editions, plus collector's book exploring "The World of Snow White." Choose from 3 different covers: Snow White, The Queen or The Huntsman. Items packaged together.*"

Pics courtesy roseart:

View attachment 15544

Last edited by a moderator:
These have been confirmed as slipboxes with the amaray and booklet within the box. I liked the movie, but don't know if I like it enough to own it. Still debating. If I get it, though, I'll be getting the Hemsworth Target exclusive. Considering how the sequel is only going to focus on the Huntsman, I figure that's the best choice for cover.

my target did not have the huntsman version, but I was not that impressed. If there was extra movie content then I might have jumped but for $3 more than the BB steelbook version I went with that one.

These look really cool with the booklet. Kind of want to pick one up, but don't really want to double dip for this movie. I'll check it out regardless as I drive by a Target everyday.

Titles are embossed and you can take out the booklet and put the Steelbook in for a perfect fit.

That's what I plan on doing when I get my BB Steel.

Reactions: ash333