So Many Winners in the #Bestweekever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I really can't get over how many giveaways there were this week. It was like Christmas in candy land!
Congrats to all that won and a huge thank you to all those that set up. I can't believe how much there was and can only imagine the hard work that went into it!
Finally a big thanks to everyone who participated. I know just from my giveaway I was astounded by the interest from everyone. It was just such a good week!
Thanks all for making hat was already the best site out there even greater! :notworthy:

Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for this thread brother. Watching the Oscar's & Hidefninja, same level ;):thumbs:BUMP!:thumbs: Thanks to all the winner's & the members behind the curtain.
2291ea5dfd92e0be_Tarantino-win.xxxlarge.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE for one EPIC Ninja Week 2016! Hope everyone won something they wanted! The #BestWeekEver...Until next year of course! ;)

What an awesome thing to do! This was my first event. I enjoyed looking through giveaway threads and completing the tasks, it was a lot of fun. Thanks goes to all the generous ninjas! :)

Weekend full of fun and excitement. I wanna thank you all wonderful members who made this Ninja Week possible. There's been some many generous people and great amount of fabulous prizes. I'm very impressed by all this as this is the very first time for me. I've had my share of fun and I hope you were able to join and perhaps win something or just a had a blast of time. I'm gonna now continue watching the Oscars. Thanks!

Congrats to all winners and thanks for everyone making this truly #thebestweekever! 6AM after the Oscars and on HDN. That's how awesome HDN is. :thumbs:

Congrats to all the winners! Last week was truly crazy!

I can't believe I haven't won a single thing. I have joined almost all of the giveaways! :(

Congrats to all who won and a huge thank you to all those that set up. I can't believe how generous everyone was and the huge response from everyone here.

Congratulations to everyone who wins and a big thank you to all the generous ninjas who make this week possible !

Yup. A great week indeed. Feels like the Oscars. :D Getting up to grab the award.
Been a lucky winner to a prize (Very happy and a huge thanks to @Naughtius Maximus Mate!)

Well done to all who have won and a HUGE thanks to all the generous ninjas out there for making this the most magical ninja week ever!

It was my first ninja week , I want thank all peoples who contributed for this big event .
Congrats to winners and thanks to partecipants

Status
Not open for further replies.