So what do you all do for a living ....

Cobster

The T-Total Ninja
BANNED
Dec 25, 2014
London
just being nosey really ,but as I've been using this forum every night since I signed up I'd like to get to know people a little better .

I'll start it off .

After leaving school ( damn seems like a long time ago now ) I had all intentions of going to college but ended up working for my dads carpentry and joinery firm. 18 years later I am still there .

A few years ago I got a apple technician cert with the intention of opening up my own apple repair centre and this year I plan to make this happen .

Last week on Friday at my job I was presented with the 'Maintenance and Operations Award of Excellence for 2014' Definitely a great start to the New Year! :notworthy: Hopefully the Promotion I've been working my ass off for is not too far behind! :thumbs:

View attachment 129044 View attachment 129043

This is an achievement I am very proud of and I wanted to share it with you ALL! :thumbs:

Congrats bro :thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hides stash, whistles innocently [emoji23] [emoji72]
@psychoscot LOL! :rofl: Forget hiding my stash! :stop: :mad:

Come find me @cooey! :naughty: :woot:
post-36857-cheech-puffing-marijuana-gif-u-TJqx.gif

:hilarious: :D

Last week on Friday at my job I was presented with the 'Maintenance and Operations Award of Excellence for 2014' Definitely a great start to the New Year! :notworthy: Hopefully the Promotion I've been working my ass off for is not too far behind! :thumbs:

View attachment 129044 View attachment 129043

This is an achievement I am very proud of and I wanted to share it with you ALL! :thumbs:
Congrats! I can tell from past posts that you take great pride and enjoyment in your work! That is a great thing. That is fantastic that you are recognized for your excellence! :thumbs: (And I love that you keep pushing and learning more to be even better! Yeah, I read the posts!!:naughty::p).

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Congrats! I can tell from past posts that you take great pride and enjoyment in your work! That is a great thing. That is fantastic that you are recognized for your excellence! :thumbs: (And I love that you keep pushing and learning more to be even better! Yeah, I read the posts!!:naughty::p).
THANKS @C.C. 95! :woot: :thumbs: I truly appreciate your kind words my friend! :notworthy:

Reactions: C.C. 95
My official title is Network Operation Center Employee. I work for a local ISP in our technical division. Basically I answer a lot of support calls and fix our business customer's internetz, and I make sure things are looking good (and staying that way) in our network.

Reactions: Cobster
I'm a... actually, I don't even know what my official job title is. Anyway, I guess it'd be an editor/copywriter, or at least I tell people that. What I actually do is all the stuff everyone else at work can't or doesn't know how to even though they're the ones who were hired to do it in the first place.

Reactions: Cobster
I used to be a managing Director of a Engineering company but when the owner passed away his family closed the company.

I now have a relative easy life as a Estimating and Planning Engineer

Ron

I work in logistics - organization of cargo moving, specifically ocean freight (containers)