United Kingdom
Release date: 18th May 2015
Price: £17.75
Purchase link: Amazon

81-nj16gvZL._SL1500_.jpg

WOW
This looks amazing

:thumbs::wow::OMG::joy:

***SOCIETY RELEASE UPDATE & FINAL SPECS***.
Behold the final artwork and specs for our release of Society!

As you can see our release has now transformed into a very exciting Director-approved Limited Edition Digipak release which is bursting at the seams with extras! The new content and packaging has unfortunately affected the release date which will now be 8th June in the UK and 9th June in the US. The full specs are detailed below and you can pre-order your UK copy here:... http://bit.ly/1F9UWNw and your US copy here: http://amzn.to/1F9V3IR

UK Release Date: 8th June 2015
US Release Date: 9th June 2015
Format: Dual Format Blu-ray + DVD
Starring: Billy Warlock, Devin DeVasquez, Evan Richards
Directed by: Brian Yuzna

• Newly remastered 2K digital transfer of the film, approved by director Brian Yuzna
• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation
• Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray) • Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing • Brand new audio commentary by Yuzna
• Governor of Society – a brand new interview with Yuzna
• The Masters of the Hunt – a brand new featurette including interviews with stars Billy Warlock, Devin DeVasquez, Ben Meyerson and Tim Bartell
• The Champion of the Shunt – new featurette with FX artists Screaming Mad George, David Grasso and Nick Benson
• 2014 Q&A with Yuzna, recorded at Celluloid Screams Festival • Brian Yuzna in conversation backstage at the Society world premiere
• ‘Persecution Mania’ – Screaming Mad George music video
• Limited Edition Digipak packaging featuring newly-commissioned artwork by Nick Percival
• Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic Alan Jones, illustrated with original archive stills and posters
• Society: Party Animal [Limited Edition Exclusive] – the official comic sequel to Society, reproduced in its entirety in a perfect-bound book

11084291_951680808199247_5702749156884109768_n.jpg

10409094_951681264865868_2533701562380611281_n.jpg

10363763_951681174865877_1259594938875677118_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
Looks good, Amazon have now updated there images so it looks like that will be the Digipack version aswell.

Mine too was delivered yesterday by Arrow and I'm so glad that I did order from them. Boxset was shipped wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged inside a thick card wrap box = mint!

Even if Zavvi is cheaper, I'll never use them again after the Nekromantik scenario.

I have mine on pre order with Amazon UK
I usually order Box Sets/Digipack direct from Arrow Films as they ship early and better packaging than Zavvi but funds were low at the time and as you pay up front with Arrow I decided to pre order from Amazon instead and the price was a lot cheaper on this occasion

I found with Zavvi the Arrow Digipacks are hit and miss if they arrive undamaged so that's my reason to order from Amazon instead
As Zavvi have a habit of using bubble mailers with Digipacks

@snowblood
What type of packaging did Zavvi use for Society

Last edited:
Reactions: UpsetSmiley