Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its 2020 and all but Zavvi have shipped 4 star wars so far in the last weeks and none have arrived to me in the US yet.

Another day, another no show

I was sent four copies of the last Harley Quinn steelbook which all had the same order number, so I thought had I accidentally ordered multiple copies, or they had charged me for more than one

I did contact them but they didn't ask me to send them back, so I sold them on to people who had missed out and the others went to CEX

Mine just shipped (after resolving a fictional payment problem), but again, no email notification at all. Odd. Hope they can get the email alerts working!

Guys, there's a global pandemic. More people are purchasing online due to lockdowns, that coupled with early holiday postal rush have left Postal Systems around the world heavily burdened.

Here in Ireland you can add 3 or 4 days onto the normal delivery time. And that's just within Ireland! On a good day!

Staff are working 12 hr shifts. Shifts have to be staggered. Extra help being taken on is kept to a minimum, all due to social distancing and responsibility of safety of staff.

Relax and be patient. I'm sure they will turn up eventually. We've not had postal services under so much pressure like this before.......

Reactions: MrSquifler
Guys, there's a global pandemic. More people are purchasing online due to lockdowns, that coupled with early holiday postal rush have left Postal Systems around the world heavily burdened.

Here in Ireland you can add 3 or 4 days onto the normal delivery time. And that's just within Ireland! On a good day!

Staff are working 12 hr shifts. Shifts have to be staggered. Extra help being taken on is kept to a minimum, all due to social distancing and responsibility of safety of staff.

Relax and be patient. I'm sure they will turn up eventually. We've not had postal services under so much pressure like this before.......

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror

Post has actually been fine the past few months in my area. Even since lockdown 2 which is why I thought mine went walkies but I’ve always had the pandemic affecting post in the back of my head. I think this took longer than a manta order to arrive lol. Not to mention that most zavvi orders recently have only taken 2ish days to arrive, even in the pandemic. Another reason I was a tad worried for this

I don’t think it’s the postal service that‘s the issue here. We all know things are messed up but it’s a bit weird that so many people are not getting this particular release on time and other orders are coming through fine. Points to this being Zavvi rather than Covid related. It basically comes down to a lack of trust in Zavvi rather than anything else...

Okay so since having this in hand I can confirm it’s my favourite. They all look great (bar empire) but this, rogue one and phantom menace look the best to me with this being my favourite

Yep find myself really not caring about the cancelled Blufans edition now (more bothered about the other Disney/Marvel titles we won't now be getting)

This release is awesome

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo