For your consideration...

IRON MAN here we go.gif

Teaser thread.

Feel free to speculate.

More info soon.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I'm eagerly hoping that this new announcement is for, Thor: Love & Thunder steelbook unveil. As it hasn't been announced yet, and we deserve better then what we got in theaters. I loved the movie (primarily cause the GoTG was in it), but the 3rd act was rushed as hell!! The movie was 4 hrs long cut down to 1hr58 min and it felt like there were entire parts of the story simply cut and missing in what we got.

Whereas, Spiderman NWH is getting a re-release extended and outside of Tobey's Spiderman (adore him) this movie didn't blow my mind.

The MOST unrealistic guess in the thread:
Hurlyburly with Sean Penn, Spacey, and Meg Ryan gets its worldwide first Blu-ray & UHD release, and HDN does an exclusive digipack with a bonus disc recording of the original play, starring Sigourney Weaver, Christopher Walken and William Hurt, with a 120 page hardcover production book.

:(

High Def Ninja is starting a streaming service for members not into physical media.
max von sydow priest GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic
Natural Born Killers, Midsommar, Hereditary, You're Next, RRR, Tombstone...nah, it'll probably just be another edition of Drive

• Haha
Reactions: Lutzo
Status
Not open for further replies.