Source Code (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Play.com exclusive :naughty:

Released - 15 August 2011

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Thanks to BenRead from AVF for the pictures below.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
special offer

15% off Fringe Season 3 and 1-3, when you buy Source Code!
Save 15% on Fringe Season 3 and Seasons 1-3 on Blu-ray. The Sci-fi series created by J.J. Abrams explores FBI techniques to investigate a series of unexplained, often ghastly occurrences.

Anyone else been able to order more than 5 copies?

I thought Play had placed a limit of 5 per account, but I've been able to order 9 by placing orders of 3, 1, 2 and 3 copies - just concerned that on release they'll only allow me the 5 and I have been asked by ALOT of people to get this one for them..

Anyone else been able to order more than 5 copies?

I thought Play had placed a limit of 5 per account, but I've been able to order 9 by placing orders of 3, 1, 2 and 3 copies - just concerned that on release they'll only allow me the 5 and I have been asked by ALOT of people to get this one for them..

I remember when Predators was available to pre-order, lots of people had 10 or more ordered and by release date they cut the orders down to 5 for some people, so guess time will tell ;)

Reactions: Antman
I tried to order 7 to help some members out but was only allowed 5 i got an email saying they was limited to 5 per house old they might cancel some of your order so i wouldnt promice everyone a copy untill youu have them in hand.

I tried to order 7 to help some members out but was only allowed 5 i got an email saying they was limited to 5 per house old they might cancel some of your order so i wouldnt promice everyone a copy untill youu have them in hand.

Is it 5 per account or 5 per household.

I usually switch delivery address between home and work, but thinking if I order 5 delivered to work and get the missus to get 4 delivered to home?...

Is it 5 per account or 5 per household.

I usually switch delivery address between home and work, but thinking if I order 5 delivered to work and get the missus to get 4 delivered to home?...

no five per houseold so it shouldnt be a problem to your place of work if it doesnt sell out you will get all your copys.

play does not state Spanish subs on the technical specs tab, is this info definitve?

Last edited: