Source Code (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Play.com exclusive :naughty:

Released - 15 August 2011

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Thanks to BenRead from AVF for the pictures below.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me a spoilsport but I really don't think they are going to reprint this. Personally I wouldn't get hopes up as a reprint/re-rerelease whatever will make this less collectable. The other thing to consider is that UK hasn't had any re-releases to my knowledge, let's hope this isn't the start of a slippery slope.

Reactions: Staind
Call me a spoilsport but I really don't think they are going to reprint this. Personally I wouldn't get hopes up as a reprint/re-rerelease whatever will make this less collectable. The other thing to consider is that UK hasn't had any re-releases to my knowledge, let's hope this isn't the start of a slippery slope.

I am with you on this one there is nothing worst then getting a nice steelbook then when its oop they print more.

Folks, the "sign up to be notified" could simply be due to the fact that oversold or undersold the qty. As we don't know how their inventory system works internally (not all are 'real' time), we'll just have to see if the item suddenly can be ordered again.

As many have remarked reprints in terms of "collectibility" stink,and I 100% agree-but the time period between when the "order" button was disabled and the "sign up to be notified" is a bit suspect. Lets wait and see what happens. The info was added to OP to reflect to most current status on the item page.

play.com only ship to UK and mainland Europe now.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Can anybody who has this on order check their orders. Should show Status as "Packing". That way we'll know how many are shipping out.

Sorry the GB failed, as they say circumstances beyond our control. However think we ought to start up a "Source Code Steelbook Dating thread" to enable those with to get it to those without, and at the same time eliminating the opportunistic double dipping and stop folks get robbed blind on ebay.