:ordered:

I have placed an order with amazon

Legend
Big
Vanishing Point
Speed
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
The Day the Earth Stood Still

If Zavvi have an active Discount Code I will order from them if they work out cheaper
I will possibly end up cancelling some if price does not drop more or if my bank balance not healthy enough
Except the 2 below I wont be cancelling
Big
The Day the Earth Stood Still
These 2 are must keep orders

Hopefully also the Artwork will change

I wont be ordering Rocky Horror Picture Show that Artwork is horrendous looking and I could not have it in my collection

I pre ordered it from zavvi yesterday, I did not want to wait and then maybe find it , sold out like Stargate steelbook, however that was more limited then Speed(this one will be 4000, like regular releases?)

Hope my order will arrive in good conditions, have to keep my fingers crossed but all my orders from zavvi from the last months arrived without any damages to the steelbook(s) thank god(Thor 2/Iron Man 3/Tron)

Lets hope that there won't be a different release from US or Asia with a better looking steel , then I will cancel this pre order

I pre ordered it from zavvi yesterday, I did not want to wait and then maybe find it , sold out like Stargate steelbook, however that was more limited then Speed(this one will be 4000, like regular releases?)

i think if the cover stays as it is you definitely won't have to worry about this selling out anytime soon, can't imagine too many people are in a rush to get this beauty - great film, terrible cover

If anyone loves Speed, its me, but not with that steelbook.

Totally agree. I love this movie and would have been tempted to upgrade from my DVD to Blu-ray steelbook, but frankly this is a massive let-down and a waste of an opportunity to do a really special steelbook. Quite literally anything would have been better than this lazy effort :(

Reactions: snooloui
UK - Speed

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

7MlrlY4.jpg

pZFOiZp.jpg

ypQhSKi.jpg

apyTly2.jpg

pWDp0wt.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

JWctxba.jpg

CwnrJfv.jpg

Q9jZtcZ.jpg

wPGUAOG.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

y7yFmSF.jpg

Ij50hM4.jpg

lI38WgU.jpg

aGUDf8C.jpg

O1MN9LL.jpg

GWczrG9.jpg

this one definitely wins as the worst of the wave.
Keanu looks embarrassed/speechless as well and Sandra Bullock too manages to hide her face.
Facepalm.