Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 19) [Korea]

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto, ON
Release date: TBD
Purchase links: TBD
Price: TBD

FB_IMG_1718679816402.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679800225.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679808076.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679810319.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679812907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First half of ´24 everybody was sleeping, except Manta and Blufans.....now plenty of Universal UK releases, yesterday Plain Archive woke up and today weet as well :bored: this will be expensive second half of the year....now we need also some Novamedia and HD.....:censored::naughty:

There is a new HD..... release. The Flash.
Guys, these Blu-ray releases are all HD :naughty:

Don't mind that. Very similar to the Blufans steel (below) in fact I'm sure it's the same character images just cropped/rotated differently, a comic style filter added and a different background image but it works

View attachment 579506
Yep, pretty much it. I don't dislike it, and it's better that they're facing each other, but it's a bit disappointing seeing as I already own the blufans. The slips will help make up my mind, I'm sure.

The composition between Spider-man and Mysterio works a lot better than the Blufans but that typesetting is awful and almost looks like an after thought.
Agree on the character positioning. The title.. That's just WeET for you. Homecoming was in the same position. A embossed "Spider-man", with the subtitle dropped down into the border.

Thankfully I have the Amazon Japan release, which I love and has one of my favorite steelbooks. So, that removes any temptation for me to get this one.

That's a great set

What everyone needs to remember is WeET have already done 4 slips for this film, all slim slips/o-rings ofc but be interesting to see what they can do different this time around

Reactions: a_o and JGCramp