Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 19) [Korea]

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto, ON
Release date: TBD
Purchase links: TBD
Price: TBD

FB_IMG_1718679816402.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679800225.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679808076.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679810319.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679812907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we won't have to wait till next year for the third one...

Not bad but looks a little oversaturated
Since all steelbooks in real life are duller, maybe a better saturated, brighter image will make the end result actually look like a promo pic for once.

I hope we won't have to wait till next year for the third one...

Since all steelbooks in real life are duller, maybe a better saturated, brighter image will make the end result actually look like a promo pic for once.
Don’t think it works like that. That’s the paint application process. Duller colours.

I’ll get it to complete my Weet Spider-Man collection, but this is by far the worst of the Holland movies, though I’d have to watch the Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3 to decide where it places among the bottom of the barrel Spider-Man Flicks.
amazing spider-man 2 is one of the best and spider-man 3 will be always the worst

my ranking
1. spider-man 2
2. spider-man 1
3. the amazing spider-man
4. the amazing spider-man 2
5. spider-man no way home
6. spider-man homecoming
7. spider-man far from home
100. spider-man 3

Eh, not enthused tbh. I was hoping for something great that could retire my FAC DL... A1 is the best imo, but that front is a bit too tightly cropped, and it's done better on the FAC DL.

A2 is better on Manta's transitional DL. B1 is on FACs steel (and will likely transition to taking his mask off). B2 looks dire.

Will await in hand shots, but I'll probably pass on this one.

Looks like it’s A1 for me. All my other weet spideys are full slips and I don’t fancy going for A2 however can all change once weet post slip finishes

All are good, but A2 is the worst, liking B2 the most, plus I got B2 the last time...

Weet added more cards, and made the booklet horizontal!

All are good, but A2 is the worst, liking B2 the most, plus I got B2 the last time...

Weet added more cards, and made the booklet horizontal!
Weet booklets are always horizontal and they always have that amount of art cards or concept art cards (inside steel and inside envelope)

• Wow
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Strange that the title is missing from the steel on the beauty shots. Weird thing to miss out