Spider-Man Far From Home (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) (UK)

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: January 11, 2021
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 2D (Pre-order November 27 at 10 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99 (4K+2D) - £19.99 (2D)

B897D130-0EF4-4322-AE3A-8CEE1B3E4C4F.jpeg 12738145-1284815529592094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i really think they're just sitting on a surplus of discs and these cases; packaging new configurations and selling thru remaining stock at clearance price in some markets, doing a value add in others where the artwork hasn't already appeared.

Matte finish with Spiderman embossed is what I'm seeing from that video. Prefer the look of the flat full gloss original personally

Received mine yesterday. At first glance it's quite eye popping but the longer I looked - especially in different light - the more blurry lenticular looked (with visible lines) and even more so at the back.

I guess it's not too bad for the price, especially with discount. Just think I've been a bit spoilt when it comes to lentis since I started buying premium slips.

I'm keeping mine sealed but probably looks quite nice without the magnet. Very happy though that I now have a lenticular steelbook for all MCU and Live Action Spidey films so far.

20210109_002935.jpg

20210109_003329.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
That lenti is bad. But then I’ve never Been massive on this illustrated art either. The illustrated art by Ryan Meinerding for the first film (also on steel) is miles better

That lenti is bad. But then I’ve never Been massive on this illustrated art either. The illustrated art by Ryan Meinerding for the first film (also on steel) is miles better

I haven't received this one yet but the Homecoming lenti is very crisp and clear.

Reactions: Flloydo