Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Film Arena Facebook

Dear collectors,

today we have set up an exclusive and ultimate product for you, in which you will find, besides figurines and comics, the exclusive SMH steelbook.

We did not order a lot of them and we will not have more. So if you are interested, do not hesitate and make yourself happy under the X-Mas tree.

Have a nice rest of the day
HC

HOT NEWS: Pre-orders live for SPIDER-MAN Homecoming Limited Collector's Edition Figurine + Comic Book + Exclusive WEA SteelBook (UHDBD + 3DBD + 2DBD)

Price: 3599 czk
Date of Release: 8th November 2017

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...steelbook-limited-collectors-edition-gift-set

22365197_10155801204682630_3216634469699270840_n.jpg

Film Arena Facebook

Dear collectors,

today we have set up an exclusive and ultimate product for you, in which you will find, besides figurines and comics, the exclusive SMH steelbook.

We did not order a lot of them and we will not have more. So if you are interested, do not hesitate and make yourself happy under the X-Mas tree.

Have a nice rest of the day
HC

HOT NEWS: Pre-orders live for SPIDER-MAN Homecoming Limited Collector's Edition Figurine + Comic Book + Exclusive WEA SteelBook (UHDBD + 3DBD + 2DBD)

Price: 3599 czk
Date of Release: 8th November 2017

http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...steelbook-limited-collectors-edition-gift-set

View attachment 338120

£124 for the steelbook and a toy....

Jeeez, what will the Maniacs Edition cost?

FAC #85 ALIEN: Covenant MANIACS Collector's BOX 4199CZK
Since Spider-MAn Homecoming will also have the 4K UHD Disk I would expect higher than the Alien Maniacs Box.

Well that gives me a rough estimate I suppose. It's not as bad as I thought it would be... for somebody who badly wants this as it's WEA, an MCU, 4K UHD, and a movie I really enjoyed!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Well that gives me a rough estimate I suppose. It's not as bad as I thought it would be... for somebody who badly wants this as it's WEA, an MCU, 4K UHD, and a movie I really enjoyed!

If it's a movie you loved and want to collect, then Manics Box might be for you ;) ...I have to admit, I am not a huge MCU fan, I like specific movies only but this steelbook plate that was shown looks like its gonna be a freakin' great looking steelbook with great finish. FAC do know how to do awesome WEA Steelbooks :thumbs: ...plus great finish on their WEA Fullslips :oohyeah:

for me might be all 3 editions to do the full picture :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
If it's a movie you loved and want to collect, then Manics Box might be for you ;) ...I have to admit, I am not a huge MCU fan, I like specific movies only but this steelbook plate that was shown looks like its gonna be a freakin' great looking steelbook with great finish. FAC do know how to do awesome WEA Steelbooks :thumbs: ...plus great finish on their WEA Fullslips :oohyeah:

for me might be all 3 editions to do the full picture :rofl:

I would kick myself if I didn't go for all three, plus the standalone steel. It's a lovely set but I know they are smart in their approach here by combining the image across three seperate steelbooks and not having Spidey as the lenti.
I'm sure most will go for just the Spidey slip and it's smart to do so. I only collect MCU/DCEU premiums now and no other films, including regular steels, so where I am saving elsewhere I am using here I suppose. My focus is building and completing the MCU steelbook universe (ooooh yes Kimchi Thor lenti, you will be mine one day) and I see the MCU steels have begun to spread across a wider range of retailers now.

Will GOTG2 FAC also be WEA?

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I would kick myself if I didn't go for all three, plus the standalone steel. It's a lovely set but I know they are smart in their approach here by combining the image across three seperate steelbooks and not having Spidey as the lenti.
I'm sure most will go for just the Spidey slip and it's smart to do so. I only collect MCU/DCEU premiums now and no other films, including regular steels, so where I am saving elsewhere I am using here I suppose. My focus is building and completing the MCU steelbook universe (ooooh yes Kimchi Thor lenti, you will be mine one day) and I see the MCU steels have begun to spread across a wider range of retailers now.

Will GOTG2 FAC also be WEA?

No GOTG Vol.2 will be WWA Steel but with a WEA Fullslip... however since the last submission FA did not hear back from the movie company,
it's been a while so no news on what is happening with this release.

I like some MCU and DC so I am very selective with those Premium Releases, but I do love to collect mostly other types of movies. So many choices for everyone, enough to make us all happy ;)

Last edited:
E2 £43 without shipping!!

I think if I like either the E1 or the E2 slip I'll wait for a cheap eBay listing in the new year

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
£172 for E4
200w.gif

Comes up as £179.99 for me

(Just realised you must of checked a currency converter as it shows as £172.50 for me on XE. I always use PayPal to check because you'll be paying using that in the GB and their conversion is always higher)

Last edited:
So E3 is only 200CZK more than barebone 4K steelbook heh....either E3 is cheaper than I thought or steelbook itself is f*ckin expensive.....yea THIS!

Anyway this will sellout easily coz 1. Marvel 2. really good movie 3. gorgeous steelbook and slip(s) so....merry money christmas to FA :D