Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Untitled Spider-Man 3

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, Tony Revolori, Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst

Release: 2021-12-16

HOLY F**K

It’s happening

D26CD7FF-4501-4A67-A873-D88F8A32FA60.jpeg

This film is going to be stunning

incase anyone missed the villains

obviously Maguires doc ock and goblin (the bomb).

Just before the goblin bomb is Garfields lizzard (Dark scene near a sewer and Makes Holland jump)

Garfields electro in two scenes (very quickly)

And possibly Maguires sandman in the second electro Scene but that could just be mud and earth from the lightening bolts

Mysterio has to turn up in this at some point surely

I’m assuming that these aren’t the versions we’ve seen in their original roles due to some being killed off but the other versions of them from the other spideys world. So jamie fox’s electro from Maguires universe and Defoe and molina’s goblin and doc ock from garfields universe. Plus its been confirmed Fox won’t be blue

Last edited:
This film is going to be stunning

incase anyone missed the villains

obviously Maguires doc ock and goblin (the bomb).

Just before the goblin bomb is Garfields lizzard (Dark scene near a sewer and Makes Holland jump)

Garfields electro in two scenes (very quickly)

And possibly Maguires sandman in the second electro Scene but that could just be mud and earth from the lightening bolts

Mysterio has to turn up in this at some point surely

I’m assuming that these aren’t the versions we’ve seen in their original roles due to some being killed off but the other versions of them from the other spideys world. So jamie fox’s electro from Maguires universe and Defoe and molina’s goblin and doc ock from garfields universe. Plus its been confirmed Fox won’t be blue
I saw someone mention that in certain scenes Doc Strange could be Mysterio, and the more I watch the trailer, the more I believe it.

Reactions: Flloydo
20210824_105323.jpg

Didn't spot this but I'm hyped for it, maybe it'll lead to a Daredevil film or something. I'm interested in the film but this isn't really how I imagine Spider-Man. To me he's the smartest person in the room, this dude isn't at all.

Reactions: Flloydo
I saw someone mention that in certain scenes Doc Strange could be Mysterio, and the more I watch the trailer, the more I believe it.

I also read that late last night and you know what.
That could be true. However I can’t see him being able to trick him with the mirror world but who knows

View attachment 515145

Didn't spot this but I'm hyped for it, maybe it'll lead to a Daredevil film or something. I'm interested in the film but this isn't really how I imagine Spider-Man. To me he's the smartest person in the room, this dude isn't at all.

that’s quality

Reactions: Noodles
Apparently out around 1am UK time (so technically Wednesday)

Hope they don't show the other Spidermen in the trailer

EDIT: was also announced today that UK are getting the film 2 days earlier on Wednesday 15th December :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I know that Marvel films are essentially CGI orgies, but come on, the 2 tiny bits you can see of Jamie Foxx his face and body are entirely CGI. Like...why??