DVD Spider-Man Trilogy (Limited Tin Box) [UK]

Nov 1, 2012
Hello everyone,

I was just hoping for a little bit of help here. Does anyone recognise this edition of Spiderman? I've searched for it and can't figure out where it comes from.

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, I couldn't find a "help identify this section". Feel free to move it if necessary.

Any help would be great, thank you.

Spiderman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
It's a G1 steelbook, probably a dvd version of Spider Man Trilogy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The picture is the same of the high definition trilogy set but I can't seem to find an exact match. They all look more like standard cardboard packaging than metal. I got all those in the picture from ebay as a bundle and they're all supposed to be blu rays. Might just have to wait and see what arrives and then try to figure out where it came from

OK well this arrived the other day and looks great. The title and Spidey are embossed. It's the same size as the Frecnch Dredd release. It's an empty tin, the blu ray discs have been added seperately. Still no clue where it originally came from, some kind of promotional UK giveaway is my best guess

Doesn't look like any UK release I have seen. It's definitely not a Dvd SteelBook though

My guess would be that it's most likely a German, French, or Dutch release that has been brought into the UK by another collector and then sold on. As far as I know, all of the trilogy box sets released here have been in cardboard cases or slipcovers, not tins