Spiderman Homecoming (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 64) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
6D93AF19-F754-4544-BBF9-441ADFC10278.jpeg

CCD72212-7E17-4054-9E11-115544A86CDC.jpeg

4E154632-997D-48AF-905B-9DE519FC63A6.jpeg

738B777C-AC45-4268-9AA4-0F29378C60A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Barca73 and milky
I think Manta have done a great job with this.

Film Arena's and WeET's are very samey. Blufans did try and make theirs stand out but it didn't quite land for me but I really like what Manta have done here.

It's only really the box and the DL-A that give off the rehash vibes to me.
The saving grace on the blufans is the connecting art once you turn all 3 slips around. I think without that it would be really bad.

When was DL-A used? If you say film arena then it don’t count as a rehash for me lol

I thought the ones in the OC are separate. Really dumb way to count.
I understand it stems from the times when One-Click actually meant just buying all separate editions together, in one click, but now that there's Boxsets, sometimes with extra goodies, they should all be counted separately.
It’s so dumb. I hate the way the premium retailers all agreed on this is how numbering should work. Honesty winds me up

It's the steelbook art on the WeET release and it's on their lenti A (minus the vulture)
Ah right that’s different for me. Steels, Slips and lentis even if it’s the same art is completely different for me when on different materials

It’s not the weet steelbook art tho. It’s different
And it's on the Film Arena 3 slips :naughty:
Yeah f**k films arena lol

Current Homecoming collection

View attachment 576965

And yes I'll be getting the OC from Manta Lab as well :spiderman::spiderman::spiderman:
Nice. So the only repeating arts was Weet copying Blufans. This pic really makes me appreciate the blufans so much more now.

I’ll go for the DL-A & FS here and then I’ll have completely different arts across the board for my collection. Touch

The saving grace on the blufans is the connecting art once you turn all 3 slips around. I think without that it would be really bad.
It's so badly executed on the Blufans though. The middle part of the image is a lenti :cautious:

Film Arena > WeET > Blufans :naughty:
Film arena Is so badly executed because it’s Film Arena though.

Nah I’m joking. They actually got it right with the slips making a whole piece and I’ve always liked the FA steel. One of the only things they did get right was Spider-Man Homecoming

does anyone know if aniv is still doing Group Buys for HDN ? Last one I participated in was Nova Media John Wick 4 (4K edition) and when I look at his store the group buy section seem to stop at John Wick ?

does anyone know if aniv is still doing Group Buys for HDN ? Last one I participated in was Nova Media John Wick 4 (4K edition) and when I look at his store the group buy section seem to stop at John Wick ?
Not right now, no. He's said recently that be should be able to again later in the year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus