• Spyro: Reignited Trilogy Game
  • Steel Case
  • Key Ring
  • 3 Collectible Art Cards

DgwlkguWkAEWy-M.jpg

PS4
Xbox One

$79.95

Fun, playful artwork; hope it comes to EB Canada or GameStop USA. Although, based on the pictured artworks spine, I question whether or not it's actually a SteelBook®.

hope it comes to Germany too.
a shame they didnt releases a Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy steelbook :(

I hope it comes to US and Europe

I can't believe this and Crash haven't had Ultimate collectors editions with the crap Activision puts out for Call of Duty and the like special edition wise.

They did do a Steelbook for Crash at EB Games but it wasn't as pretty as this.

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
This was the wifey's like fav game longgggggggggggggg ago. Gonna grab it for her so maybe she'll play with the kiddo.

Reactions: Snollygoster
it looks like a Metalpack, Steelbooks have the spine showing when displayed like this

do you own it? is there any embossing/debossing or glossy finish?

I don't own it

However looking at it, you are totally right, there's no spine so it might be a metal pack. On the website and advertising at the time it had "Steelbook" or "Steelcase"...kind of misleading

It's actually a Futurepak. I'm waiting patiently for this to appear on eBay as I'm in the US. I was hoping for a steelbook but this is the next best thing. Spyro means a lot to me. I haven't played games in 11 months but it's time the past saved me from modern troubles! Someone please get this and sell it on eBay!