Se7en (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition/What's in the Box?! Special Edition) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Collectors's Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK - What's in the Box?! Special Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99 (Collectors Edition) - £79.99 (What's in the Box?! Special Edition)
Notes: What's in the Box?! Special Edition is a UK/Ireland Exclusive

81ONt6i2snL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81LPYorGJZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Collectors edition contents
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • 'Help Me' Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card

What’s in the box edition contents:
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Box Packaging (Design TBC)
  • Frosted Pine LITTLE TREES Brand Air Freshener
  • 7x Deadly Sin Comic Books
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • “Help Me” Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity

Last edited by a moderator:
Want that box edition but surely it’s not out next week - end of December!

Edit: can see the steelbook and slip are pending approval. So it will most likely be in a couple of months

Collectors edition contents

• Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • 'Help Me' Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card

What’s in the box edition contents:

• Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Box Packaging (Design TBC)
  • Frosted Pine LITTLE TREES Brand Air Freshener
  • 7x Deadly Sin Comic Books
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • “Help Me” Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity

Reactions: vinny and Mararagan
Nah, those release dates have to be wrong.. 30/12 is usually a safe TBC date, assuming it isn't less than 3 weeks away lol

Put in an order incase it sells out but sure about it. Seems like a lot for what they're including. And the extra £35 for the extra £3 of stuff in the box edition is a joke.

Reactions: leelee17
Very likely a placeholder date. They usually put down as the last day of the year, but by chance we're near that date anyway.

Would be nice to get it this year, even if my wallet says no! :spoil:
Yeah it’s wrong. HMV have it listed as coming soon

Everything new is a good old forgotten stuff. The exact same box art with 7 English-language comic books and 36-page booklet (this one in French) was released 13 years ago in France:

SevenLCEBDFR009.JPG

SevenLCEBDFR029.JPG

But I'm glad they're offering two variants, with the cheaper having precisely the booklet I need in English, and the UHD steel, so I'm ordering that!

And the extra £35 for the extra £3 of stuff in the box edition is a joke.
It's not £3 worth, it's 7 whole comic books, really nice ones, for which I paid about that amount to get them in 2010.

For some reason I thought the slip box also came in the bigger box version. Think it should tbh

At least Warner have learnt to not give Amazon the box edition. Just hope steel isn’t rattling around like in the exorcist. Which is also why I think the slip should be included. And no greasy glue please

Last edited:
Reactions: Bizl
I know it says TBC, but I bloody hope that isn't the steelbook.. I'd be quite happy with the TBC slip art beint actual though, seeing as I don't have the Manta OC (just the DL slip).

For some reason I thought the slip box also came in the bigger box version. Think it should tbh

At least Warner have learnt to not give Amazon the box edition. Just hope steel isn’t rattling around like in the exorcist. Which is also why I think the slip should be included. And no greasy glue please
Amazon product

Ordered the box for now as it’s a U.K. exclusive. The collectors slip will stay in stock just like exorcist so if I don’t like the box in hand and prefer the slip I’ll order after release

Reactions: crib79