luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 14, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
film_22841_1.jpg

People who ordered the giant face steelbook from Amazon Italy (and more likey than not will receive them dented) are going to be pissed!
And there is NO giant head steelbook that will ever be Steelbook of the year.
Slather that sh!t in gloss all you want - it's still just a giant head cover.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
People who ordered the giant face steelbook from Amazon Italy (and more likey than not will receive them dented) are going to be pissed!
And there is NO giant head steelbook that will ever be Steelbook of the year.
Slather that sh!t in gloss all you want - it's still just a giant head cover.
Nothing will beat Mad Max Fury road

There will be 50 steelbooks this year that will be better than a character headshot cover.

I think this is an exception to the big-heads-suck rule. The face is a bit of a painting on canvas already, and when you add the unusual framing/cropping of the face to that, it makes for a pleasing, slightly abstract image. I normally instantly hate/dismiss all big head covers, but I love this one.

I think this is an exception to the big-heads-suck rule. The face is a bit of a painting on canvas already, and when you add the unusual framing/cropping of the face to that, it makes for a pleasing, slightly abstract image. I normally instantly hate/dismiss all big head covers, but I love this one.
It's better than most. But just like all big head covers, it leaves a distinct aftertaste of a Phil Collins album cover...:naughty:

So this one will be BB instead of FAC. Not sure how I feel about this.
(the same for Warcraft...)

Wait a minute. Am I seeing this correctly? Only E2 is BB?