• A Team Effort
  • Discovery's Creative Force
  • Being Michael Burnham
  • Character Development
  • Star Trek: Discovery: The Voyage of Season 5
  • Gag Reel

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
What is it with this current trend to put 'The Final Season' or 'The Complete Series' on covers? Just put the Season number!

Reactions: Felix_ro
What is it with this current trend to put 'The Final Season' or 'The Complete Series' on covers? Just put the Season number!
It's annoying isn't it? I assume it's intended as a selling point as complete or final sound better than just season x.

Maybe it's to confuse people buying gifts or casual buyers, often you'll see 'complete series' when it's just season one.

Reactions: Felix_ro and Crugsy
One season for $47, or all five seasons for $63, hmm...

Star Trek: Discovery - The Complete Series [Blu-Ray]

And that's with a $70 MSRP - wait till Black Friday or some sale, and you'll be able to get it for $40 at the most.
That's all it deserves, really...
I'm pretty sure you know SteelBooks have a higher price than the „normal” amarays, furthermore, those that are „packed together” even lower price, for obvious reasons.
Clearly you just referred to just „having the series” not having it in a special/specific package... right? ;)

Edit: yet, many thanks for sharing the existence of such pack, didn't knew was one, already. :thumbs:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Clearly you just referred to just „having the series” not having it in a special/specific package... right? ;)
Right, otherwise I've been known to buy every season even twice, to put the discs from one edition into a better package from another country, like with Narcos. Or BD discs into a large DVD book, like with Charmed.

Reactions: Felix_ro