Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984) - 40th Anniversary Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 27, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

71SD0tc5YKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the start of a complete set of 4k ST steelbooks? Going for the 40th Anniversary I get, but skipping The Motion Picture & Wrath of Khan otherwise makes little sense.

Not 100% sold on the art style, which might save my wallet.

Anyone know if this is a one-off?
Looks like it, for it's anniversary. Odd single one to release for an anniversary.. 1st or 2nd I'd understand, but there we go...

That being said, it's the original's 45th this year too, so if this is getting one, you can bet that would as well. You'd have to wait another 3yrs for Khan's 45th, and Voyage's 40th though.

This is Paramount, they did the same with Scream steelbooks, so they might as well be doing that for a few years with Star Trek...
I think it's better to buy it so as not to regret you missed one.

Reactions: moonbucket
How many more times can they keep flogging this dead horse to death? Any excuse - VHS, VHS widescreen, DVD, Blu Ray, Steelbooks and now this!

Not a true fan if you don’t recognise this artwork

well its very forgetful if truth be told, yes its still hideous as was floating vader head.
i wont be buying it :D
but if you want to buy the tripe fill ya boots:hilarious:
because such thats what true fans do :thumbs:

this be me below now :rofl:
Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

basil :D

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76
How many more times can they keep flogging this dead horse to death? Any excuse - VHS, VHS widescreen, DVD, Blu Ray, Steelbooks and now this!

I don't want to think about how many times I've re-purchased media. But it's either that or submit to streaming and all the negatives that accompany it.

Blu-ray special features:

• Library computers

• Production

• The Star Trek Universe

• Photo Gallery

• Storyboards

• Theatrical trailers

• Easter eggs