Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular (MM Excl.) [Germany]

Feb 9, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:
many people ask about a GB for this Steelbook and i have already written with some people about this. I have not the authority (10 positiv trading feedbacks etc) and the time to handle a GB for many people. But maybe I can do some people a favor and buy a copy?!

Reactions: mnementh
Anyone checked their local MM's yet?

i think it`s a bit to early.will check it tomorrow aftermoon after Work:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

many people ask about a GB for this Steelbook and i have already written with some people about this. I have not the authority (10 positiv trading feedbacks etc) and the time to handle a GB for many people. But maybe I can do some people a favor and buy a copy?!

already got some fellow Ninja`s on my list to help out with this one.:thumbs:

Maybe some other German Fellows can also help out,since Masterblaster is on Holiday :scat:

Reactions: mnementh
i think it`s a bit to early.will check it tomorrow aftermoon after Work:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

already got some fellow Ninja`s on my list to help out with this one.:thumbs:

Maybe some other German Fellows can also help out,since Masterblaster is on Holiday :scat:

yes, it's just an offer on my part :ohno:

Yeah, I'll also check my local Mediamarkt tomorrow after work. I'll keep the ES Villain edition sealed and definitely open this one and hope that it has the same finish like Amazon UK. This could turn out to be my personal favourite!

I'll post some pictures here :D

Last edited:
Big Thanks to ganja99 @ bluray-disc.de Forum!!!

xpb.JPG

e0em.jpg

epnc.jpg

gxlp.jpg

d796.jpg

o3ge.jpg

sieu.jpg