Star Trek Into Darkness 3D (Limited Edition Starfleet Phaser Gift Set) [USA]

Apr 25, 2011
California
RELEASE DATE: September 10th 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $79.99
ORDER: Amazon

81z4dC0gJYL._SL1500_.jpg

519I-USV-9L._SL1056_.jpg

The Star Trek: Into Darkness Starfleet Phaser Gift Set includes a 1:1 scale replica of the Starfleet phaser, a gloss black display stand, a brass plaque and the Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack. This screen authentic version was created by Quantum Mechanix Inc. to match the on-screen prop and even features a manual spinner that uses a locking mechanism to position the barrel for “stun” or “kill” modes.

71CkThqDwzL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• star trek.jpg
    star trek.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Star Trek Into Darkness Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray 3D Combo P

Star Trek Into Darkness Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set
(Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack)
at Amazon Prices $79.99
This title has not yet been released.

Dang, do I want to start down the road of props? Where does it end? This does not appear to have any sort of collectible packaging. I don't count an amaray slipcover as special enough unless that's all we get, and with this title, I don't think so. I'll wait for a steelbook or collector's box.

crossing my fingers for a price drop and hopefully a release in :canada: :scat:

I am curious what its made of, weight and if it actually does anything

Anyone have any experience with the actual release price on these type of things. I pre-ordered, but may cancel if the price doesn't drop some.

It's hard to tell, it depends how the sales go. It may drop or it could even go higher. As long as you have your pre-order in you will always pay the price you ordered it at even if it does go higher.