Purchase link:
Zavvi
Amazon
Price: £14.99

11279860-1854389452283483.jpg

11279860-1954388961890847.jpg
11279860-2084388961901377.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just see an email about 10 of these being released at once lol this is when i feel bad for collectors or fans of Whatever they decide to release 10 of in one go.
That's a lot of money and they are really expensive singular too.

Glad I'm not a Trekkie fan

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flash
Is nobody bothered by the stupid choice for the inside and back artwork?! I can't believe it - I really wanted them all with the original artwork on the front and could have lived with the golden frame and the spines, but why the hell did they chose the same boring artwork for all the back covers and inside artworks??? oO They just had to do it like the Wrath Of Khan steelbook from last year with good artwork...how could they **** these up so badly?!

also see zavvi doing all together in one bundle if you want but same price as if you buy single, they need to give a discount if you buy the lot.

anyone got and decent discount code for zavvi at all????

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash
I'll pass on all these, already got the bluray boxset, although I do prefer the original poster artworks and the spines. Not a fan of the yellow framing though, unless it is actually gold in hand then that would be cool.

also see zavvi doing all together in one bundle if you want but same price as if you buy single, they need to give a discount if you buy the lot.

anyone got and decent discount code for zavvi at all????

Not sure about code but you can also use Quidco to get an extra 2.5% off. Or collect Necter points :thumbs:

Not sure about code but you can also use Quidco to get an extra 2.5% off. Or collect Necter points :thumbs:

found a code VC50 works for 10% off a £50 spend expires in 4 days not supposed to on pre-orders but it does for anyone interested just order the lot :D

can always cancel if becomes cheaper elsewhere

Great front artwork as I love the original poster artwork (except for the voyage home that they have used) but the inside and the back????

Personally I think that the inside artwork should have been the Enterprise facing off against the opposition from each movie (V'ger, Reliant, Bird of prey etc etc and the spines could have made up the federation of planets) another total waste of an opportunity.

I will not be purchasing this time(n)

Just see an email about 10 of these being released at once lol this is when i feel bad for collectors or fans of Whatever they decide I release 10 of in one go.
That's a lot of money and they are really expensive singular too.

Glad I'm not a Trekkie fan
Exactly what I was thinking... thank God I'm not a Star Trek fan! Although, it's just as expensive being a Star Wars fan to be fair. :p

Reactions: Flloydo and Flash
I suppose it's hoping for too much that there is any clarification on the versions being released? They seem to be persisting with the Motion Picture director's cut and it is even mentioning Wrath of Kahn being the director's cut too? Which just confuses matters even more.