Multi Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster (Limited Run Games)

Billy Talent

Gotta Collect 'Em All
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Release date: April, 2025 (Master Edition) - January, 2025 (Premium Edition) - November, 2024 (Standard Game)
Purchase link: PS5/XBOX/SWITCH (Master Edition) - PS5/XBOX/SWITCH (Premium Edition) - PS5/XBOX/SWITCH (Standard Game)
Price: $174.99 (Master Edition) - $89.99 (Premium Edition) - $34.99 (Standard Game)

StarWarsDarkForcesRemaster_Banner_MasterEdition_be0708aa-8cd3-4497-bf11-37d08a652514.jpeg

Last edited:
Limited Run Games Steelbooks are always hit and miss. The niche anime games hardly anyone has heard of get some great looking designs but when it comes to bigger games people might care more about they either don't put the effort into their art or they just don't do a steelbook at all.

This is a step up from the PC one they released years back why have a boarder? Not to mention the back art is so lazy, I mean 3 logos? Come on. It's Star Wars, they could have done so much for this one.

Premium Edition loses the hardcover guide, crappy ship and ball, but also the nice plastic Death Star display.
If they kept it instead of the pin, it would've been perfect.

StarWarsDarkForcesRemaster_Banner_Premium_Square_dc1af6bc-d5d8-4d17-90ea-c6268367a575.png

This is a step up from the PC one they released years back why have a boarder? Not to mention the back art is so lazy, I mean 3 logos? Come on. It's Star Wars, they could have done so much for this one.
This is how they 'teach' 'art' and 'design' - I swear there shouldn't be rules in art, and definitely people that have no sense going into the profession, when their true calling is balancing out budget spreadsheets and other 'symmetrical' boring things.

• Informative
Reactions: JRodDirector
Hard pass. If they had spent time on the steelbook design had actually given a damn about it would have ordered a copy or two.

But this ridiculously cropped in image of a storm trooper blasting away at space doesn't do it for me...

classic pc fps games suck on console imo.. shouldve offered a pc edition

the box looks identical to the earlier non remastered pc edition (i.e. it looks lousy).. the steelbook looks slightly better but still pretty mediocre..