Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamsters getting ready

View attachment 242493
Good Luck later today It's going be mad and total chaos hope you have fun and get lucky

Funs the last word I'd pick lol

I can't see anyone having fun lol, not even after the lucky some that get to order will find it fun,

If no one hears from me within a hour of it going live then I've possibly had a heart attack! :smashed:
Or thrown my phone into my PC screen breaking both and losing all ways of communication to anyone and this forum :grumpy:

I can't see anyone having fun lol, not even after the lucky some that get to order will find it fun,

If no one hears from me within a hour of it going live then I've possibly had a heart attack! :smashed:
Or thrown my phone into my PC screen breaking both and losing all ways of communication to anyone and this forum :grumpy:
The Hamsters said Star Wars Pre Order were going on strike :LOL::rofl:

It will be fun alone just to read all the posts in the thread after 14.00 :LOL:
If I get one fine if I don't I'm not loosing any sleep over it I already have 5 Blu-ray versions already of this film slips/steelbooks/digipack versions

Reactions: Flloydo

See you after you get your PC and Phone fixed then :p
images.jpg

pcrepairman.jpg

:LOL::rofl:

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Its an accurate representation of the status 1 minute after preorder starts.
1 minute :LOL: more likely it will be after 10 seconds :rofl:

1 minute? 10 seconds? You guys are expecting Nova's servers to have miraculous have fixed themselves for once? LEL. Usually takes 5-10 minutes just to view your cart before either being removed back to the front page, or completely magneto'd. Then once you're there it takes another 5-10 minutes to actually get that order paid for, clicking "next step" which usually means "repeat" or "last step" instead. Then around the 20 minute mark, they will be sold out, but were yo lucky enough to not have had your cart items removed is the question ;)

Good luck though, one would hope they upgraded to zip discs instead of the 5 1/4 floppy their servers usually run on. Who knows, maybe even a 56k modem instead of the 28k considering it's Star Wars?