STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
You have? LOL! Welcome to HDN. Happy to see you here man. :)

I still have no idea where anything is here, or what this forum is really all about yet LOL. This should be a lot of fun though. Now we just gotta blow this thread up to make it the powerhouse like it was on the old website. (I'm going to take partial credit for that with how many posts I made LMAO! :D)

I decided to make a SW related username this time cause its 90% of what I post about LOL.

Hey bud I'm signed up here. Everything looks great as usual

Hey bud, its Josh. I'm here too! :)

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I still have no idea where anything is here, or what this forum is really all about yet LOL. This should be a lot of fun though. Now we just gotta blow this thread up to make it the powerhouse like it was on the old website. (I'm going to take partial credit for that with how many posts I made LMAO! :D)

I decided to make a SW related username this time cause its 90% of what I post about LOL.

Hey bud, its Josh. I'm here too! :)

Well, it's about:

"Established in 2009, hidefninja.com is a fun and friendly international entertainment collectibles community and market place. It is an energetic, dynamic and thriving hub for building friendships, learning about and purchasing entertainment collectibles, and creating exciting community feedback."

I know you'll like it here, Josh. Some of the friendliest people I've come across. And, FWIW, you deserve 95% of the credit, LOL! ;)

Outstanding collection and shelf displays! :drool: Beautifully dcoratd rooms! Best always!

Thanks man. It is still a WIP, but when are they ever really finished though. ;) Love how clean and well decorated you Star Wars room is too. Love it!

Reactions: SithLord84
Well, it's about:

"Established in 2009, hidefninja.com is a fun and friendly international entertainment collectibles community and market place. It is an energetic, dynamic and thriving hub for building friendships, learning about and purchasing entertainment collectibles, and creating exciting community feedback."

I know you'll like it here, Josh. Some of the friendliest people I've come across. And, FWIW, you deserve 95% of the credit, LOL! ;)

Well that definitely sounds like its even more tailored to what we are into than the old website. :)

I think you should spend the money, get the collectibles, and display them and I'll take care of the post count and number of pages :rofl: Some things don't change LOL. Believe it or not I was actually about 2 months away from having enough of a start on collecting to start my own thread on the old forum. I've slowed down on my SW/Maul stuff and I've been on a DC PF kick the past couple of months. It helps that I wasn't really that far behind form when SS got the DC license and I started collecting, vs being almost a decade behind on SW PFs. I could never afford to catch up on all of those with aftermarket pricing and no option to flex pay.

Well that definitely sounds like its even more tailored to what we are into than the old website. :)

I think you should spend the money, get the collectibles, and display them and I'll take care of the post count and number of pages :rofl: Some things don't change LOL. Believe it or not I was actually about 2 months away from having enough of a start on collecting to start my own thread on the old forum. I've slowed down on my SW/Maul stuff and I've been on a DC PF kick the past couple of months. It helps that I wasn't really that far behind form when SS got the DC license and I started collecting, vs being almost a decade behind on SW PFs. I could never afford to catch up on all of those with aftermarket pricing and no option to flex pay.

LMAO! I was going to say, "So, same as before!" ;)

Please dude! You have an awesome Maul display that needs to be shared. And, with the DC stuff, it's a no brainer! Throw dem pics up! :thumbs:

Yeah, I've had to pay aftermarked prices on a few PF's I missed, and it ain't no fun! Darth Talon, for instance, goes for roughly $1200 - $1400 on ebay. Retail was $250. :wow:

LMAO! I was going to say, "So, same as before!" ;)

Please dude! You have an awesome Maul display that needs to be shared. And, with the DC stuff, it's a no brainer! Throw dem pics up! :thumbs:

Yeah, I've had to pay aftermarked prices on a few PF's I missed, and it ain't no fun! Darth Talon, for instance, goes for roughly $1200 - $1400 on ebay. Retail was $250. :wow:

LMAO!!!

I will definitely be putting pics up soon. I'm just going to wait till 2 more DC PFs come in. I want my display to look really stuffed LOL. I just got Joker in last week and dropped nearly $600 on him :pain: I've never spent that much on any single item yet, but I figured I couldn't have a Batman collection without him.

I still want Talon but I just can't justify that much on a PF. You are so lucky you got her for retail. She would be one that I would never let go. I think SS would know what kind of money she pulls in in the aftermarket and eventually make another one.

LMAO!!!

I will definitely be putting pics up soon. I'm just going to wait till 2 more DC PFs come in. I want my display to look really stuffed LOL. I just got Joker in last week and dropped nearly $600 on him :pain: I've never spent that much on any single item yet, but I figured I couldn't have a Batman collection without him.

I still want Talon but I just can't justify that much on a PF. You are so lucky you got her for retail. She would be one that I would never let go. I think SS would know what kind of money she pulls in in the aftermarket and eventually make another one.

Yikes! But, hey, you got him now. Congrats! Besides, Harley needed her Puddin' by her side, LOL!

Talon will come down in price eventually. Not by much maybe, but some. Ahh, the good ol' days of reasonable prices. ;)

Yikes! But, hey, you got him now. Congrats! Besides, Harley needed her Puddin' by her side, LOL!

Talon will come down in price eventually. Not by much maybe, but some. Ahh, the good ol' days of reasonable prices. ;)

Thanks bud. Once I got Harley I knew it was only a matter of time till I got Joker. I decided to get him now before he goes up even more.

Now not even HTs are reasonable anymore. Some 1/6 are the same prices as FPs :OMG:

Starkiller,
I don't know if you have posted your collection at Sideshow Collectibles, but I know the rest of the Star Wars world would love to see your displays! BUMP!
I think your displays are easily in the top two in the world - the other being George Lucas' warehouse! :D Classy, beautifully lit displays and rooms! Kudos to you!!!

Last edited:
Thanks bud. Once I got Harley I knew it was only a matter of time till I got Joker. I decided to get him now before he goes up even more.

Now not even HTs are reasonable anymore. Some 1/6 are the same prices as FPs :OMG:

I know. $500+ PF's aren't too far in the future sadly. I imagine that the LSF Vader will be closer to $3000 unlike Maul and Old Ben. I guess it is a good thing that SS is limiting what they release when it comes to SW. I doubt we will see many more dioramas, 1:1 busts, or LSB's.

Starkiller,
I don't know if you have posted your collection at Sideshow Collectibles, but I know the rest of the Star Wars world would love to see your displays! BUMP!
I think your displays are easily in the top three in the world! Classy, beautifully lit displays and rooms! Kudos to you!!!

Thanks man! :) I guess we will see....one day. ;)

Lou,
First chance I get bud. Just gotta find do some spare time overtime lately which is great since we're gonna be in Anaheim soon.

Talk about a SW room the world needs to see. :D Looking forward to it, Mike!

@STARKILLER 1138,

Wow...what an incredible tour de force of cool stuff you have in there. I especially love the bookcase array. That looks just amazing. You must have a blast in that room. It would almost be like visiting an amazing museum...you could just wander through there and spend hours looking at all the great pieces.

Well done!