SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive just had this so they will all be refunded...

Hi, there has been a glitch in our system that altered the prices....hence the really low price.
I am really sorry but the listings have had to be ended and withdrawn, I will refund your order within the next couple of hours

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Reactions: pmwhelan

Hi, there has been a glitch in our system that altered the prices....hence the really low price.
I am really sorry but the listings have had to be ended and withdrawn, I will refund your order within the next couple of hours

Just got that message too.

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

So I ordered MI 1, 2 and 3.
The sent me a message about MI1 saying

"Hi, there has been a glitch in our system that altered the prices....hence the really low price.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused"

Then they marked all three as dispatched.
What the what?

I got that about an hour ago but just now received a dispatch email for all 3 M:I steels I ordered.... Strange.

Well i got the same message. If i dont see my money back in my paypal in the next hour then ill begin with the feedback abuse. If i cant have the item then give me my money back. Simple as that!

They have messaged me with that, and marked my first order as dispatched (several items) AND refunded me. But not refunded me for the separate item I ordered, which is marked as dispatched. Definitely confused.

They've marked it as dispatched so they can archive their sales - I don't think they can set it as a cancelled sale because they've already left feedback. The refunds are to do with PayPal whereas marking it as dispatched is eBay.