SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know when this may start?
7:30pm Geman time, you can find out what that is for wherever you are in the world here.
Link to the Deals page here.
Les Croods steelbook €19.99 on Amazon.fr from Idstock, needs to be purchased with other items to the value of €25 for free shipping but cheapest price I've ever seen it so worth it if ordered with something else. Only one left though but around €22.50 with amazon and a few other sellers
There was a crazy Amazon France offer a while back, I forget what it was exactly (and I think afterwards some people said they had their orders cancelled because it was an error) - but I got Les Croods, Taken 2 and the Predator Trilogy steelbooks all for 24.14 EUR delivered, which was by far the cheapest I've ever seen it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimjimmyjones85
Zavvi has a recut steel Sin City for 3.99 and Zombieland steel for 5.99!

Can anyone tell me if these are region free? And is there a spot on HDN that speaks to 'all region' releases?