SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody please explain to me how can I use this code (ENTS15)?!

I have selected only steelbooks from the flash sale and when I entered this code for the first time it worked. Then I added another steelbook and then it said that the code is invalid or something like that. After that it worked again but I got discount on 3 out of 4 steelbooks so I tried to remove some and add them back again and now when I enter the code I don't get any message and no discount :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I'm so frustrated. I want to give my money to zavvi but it seems they don't want it!!

Can somebody please explain to me how can I use this code (ENTS15)?!

I have selected only steelbooks from the flash sale and when I entered this code for the first time it worked. Then I added another steelbook and then it said that the code is invalid or something like that. After that it worked again but I got discount on 3 out of 4 steelbooks so I tried to remove some and add them back again and now when I enter the code I don't get any message and no discount :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I'm so frustrated. I want to give my money to zavvi but it seems they don't want it!!
it needs to be from the link i put... you can't just put the voucher, you need to click on the link

Reactions: CyberT and Sigill
Last edited by a moderator: