SteelBook Display Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
If you are interested in these ... then post below on the qty you would want.

$7.50 per stand.

If there is enough interest then I will try and get a batch done.

Many people know the quality in these around here ... but I'll probably post pics later if need be.

Any update on these wreck. With all the awesome steels coming we need real high quality stands and these are the only option:scat:

i nneed 4 to the USA pls

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

can you make these in different colors,and do they have bottom feet

i nneed 4 to the USA pls

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

can you make these in different colors,and do they have bottom feet

no different colors, and most likely no feet, but you can add feet yourself if you like that. They sell those round stick on things in any hardware store. Called like Bumper Cushions they are normally seen inside your cabinet doors ... I used to include them but I try to get these to people as cheap as possible ...

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

ps. the ball is moving on these now ... I will update with payment information later.

Hey is there any way to get a few of them with alittle bigger opening ..because my target ironman 2 doesn't fit and the incredible hulk because of the the blue banner on the bottom.or is it only one size..Thanks

Reactions: RomanCH
Hey is there any way to get a few of them with alittle bigger opening ..because my target ironman 2 doesn't fit and the incredible hulk because of the the blue banner on the bottom.or is it only one size..Thanks

Basically one size, since they are made to a certain size. Sometimes some come out slightly bigger, but that just means they can fit a slipcover .. not normally a metalpak. However, the trilogy stand made in the past did fit metalpaks as well if i recall.

I'd like 4 of these (I'm in the USA), but am not sure if you are still making them? Would love to know.

Thanks.

yup, I basically get them made everytime there is enough interest.

So im taking reservations now ... it'll be first come first served base on all thsoe who reply in this thread .... finished product should be in hand in like 5-8 weeks.

Reactions: donovan52780
Here you go! I display all my Steelbooks with these. All the ones that are not on the shelf anyway...
IMG_0702_zpsb41eeb1b.jpg

20121002_102130.jpg

Sorry I don't have a picture of the side view on hand :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.