Steelbook Wishlist-Chime in with highest wants(See new 'Steelbook Wishes' Subforum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
I really, really want a steelbook for Moneyball based on the same concept as the Hoosiers DVD Collector's Edition where the entire cover has the basketball skin. :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah Jaws and The incredible Hulk for me carnt beleive this hasnt got a steel release wen all the others have yes thats to you STUDIOS!!!.

Now let me see ?????????????

Prefer no Banners or age ratings, artwork front, back and inside and spine reading the correct way :D
Braveheart
Highlander Trilogy (2+3 not the best but still want the set)
Terminator
Indy 1-3 (separate of course)
Die Hard 1-4 (again separate steels)
The Abyss Extended directors cut
The Last Boyscout
Cliffhanger
and seeing as we are dreaming here's my No 1 want
Last of the Mohican's Embossed Title, Cracked Lacquer Finish, Waterfall on the back, big inside print of Chingachgook delivering the final blow to Magua and if someone is clever enough to get in the "I will find you" without it looking tacky would be nice, not that I have thought much about it.

If by any chance our resident artistic genius KAW is reading this and feels like a challenge then please feel free :D

No Seriously Please have a go.

locking thread. Mods when you get time make a specific thread for just Moneyball. (<-- forget that, read below)

I will make a sub-forum for your wishlist steels. Cause in all honesty, during my dealings ... a mass thread like this that has ton of replies and tons of movies is very messy for studio reps. They want to see a thread specifically for a title ... then if they see tons of people wanting it ... they dont have to read through the entire thread ... They look at poll results and take the percentages and base that off of the "collector market" to which we are. We are a huge chunk of the success of a steelbook run, however they are counting on in-store day 1 sales to folks who choose steelbook over the amaray who are also not steelbook collectors.

I'll get the sub-forum set up and they can view that to gauge interest on titles, and if I see a particular title that is going ape crazy I'll be sure to forward on in case they missed it.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Ok, sub forum made .... each title should have own thread unless it's a trilogy or something.

Create a poll on each title too "Would you buy this in SteelBook?"

Status
Not open for further replies.