Steelbook Wishlist-Chime in with highest wants(See new 'Steelbook Wishes' Subforum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
I really, really want a steelbook for Moneyball based on the same concept as the Hoosiers DVD Collector's Edition where the entire cover has the basketball skin. :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
PS - how do we go about suggesting titles for steelbooks? I really, really want a steelbook for Moneyball based on the same concept as the Hoosiers DVD Collector's Edition where the entire cover has the basketball skin. :scat:

Just make a thread for it asking the community who all would like to see it. Trust me, eyes are watching. Some are even members here. ;) Our threads are used as a tool to help persuade studios to take the jump on certain titles that aren't obvious choices. If a title gets enough praise it can definitely help leverage the cause.

Just make a thread for it asking the community who all would like to see it. Trust me, eyes are watching. Some are even members here. ;) Our threads are used as a tool to help persuade studios to take the jump on certain titles that aren't obvious choices. If a title gets enough praise it can definitely help leverage the cause.

Alien and Jaws Please!!!(make them worldwide excuslive to amazon with small print run. Nothing like Scarface)
No G1 Steelbooks
No ugly banners. Keep it simple. The older type of banner like they do with Death Race G2(Ger) is best.
Number every steel so we know its limited.
No dvd or dc inside the case please. Make them just the blu-ray movie only. No jumbos.
Thanks studios!!!

Last edited:

Alright then!

I'd like the COSMOS series by CARL SAGAN!!!! HIGHEST WANT POSSIBLE!!!!

I wish I had some power over the studios, I'd ask for the best looking steels possible.

Hi all, I moved some of the posts from the 'Smurfs' thread into a separate wishlist thread. Unfortunately with the number of threads and posts being added every day no one will see them in the individual movie threads, later. So fire away here with your wish lists!

Just wanted to add on the artwork for both Jaws and Alien. It needs to be the orginal movie poster art for the cover. That would be badass!!!

It would be immoral not to release these two on steelbook with original movie poster art. It is gonna happen. I can feel it!!!

my first choice would be butterfly effect, directors cut. either region b or free.

after that, braveheart. vanilla sky. unbreakable. and the original transformers (1985) movie, to complete the set

No dvd or dc inside the case please. Make them just the blu-ray movie only. No jumbos.

Personally... I like having the DVD/Digital Copy.

They can fit 3 discs in a reg steel and it doesn't have to be Jumbo. So Having the extras versions of the film is a nice bonus.

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Mr & Mrs. Smith
The Kingdom
Blow
Miami Vice

& A proper release of three separate steel books for the Bourne Movies (Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum).

There are lots more but these are my utmost high wants on steel book without writing or logos on the covers!!!

I want Die Hard 1-4 so badly! Please make them Steel!

Wouldn't be Hard to do... I've seen the DVD steelbooks of them on the shelf at my Futureshop store recently. Making a Blu-ray version of them would probably be pretty cheap to do.

I would like Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood as a steelbook. Without any banners and logos!

Jaws and braveheart. And I may be one of the few but the rest of the batman films. I need full sets of stuff

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.