Suicide Squad: Extended Cut (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #153) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 14, 2016 TBA
Purchase links: Standard - FAC E1 - E2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (E1) - 1399 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 numbered copies for each edition

14525212_1484023498280866_4675554666567629286_o.jpg
14615676_1484023491614200_5028052249991383307_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From FA:
Dear customers and collectors,

let us inform you that our allocation of SteelBooks SUICIDE SQUAD 3D + 2D (2BD) intended for free sale is now at its half.

If you have ordered, you can be at peace.
If you are waiting for the FAC and has no still collectible number, be sure to watch starting waiting lists because the plan of editions will be different than in the past and will be set so attractive that there might be a really big fight for loose copies. The launch of waiting list will be announced.

We are looking forward to cooperation with you.
Team FA

That sounds very cryptic and weird, but since I have a still collectible number I guess I don`t have to worry, I hope :confused:

Is this link for FAC or not? http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...mited-collectors-edition-gift-steelbooks-foil

I didn't understand their post... What is a collect number? What is the difference between "Pre-Order" and "Want to buy" buttons? I know on pre-order you already place your order, and want to buy, you get on the list, but they replied to me to wait for the "want to buy" button, why?

Will happen a group buy for FAC here?

Can someone help me? I really want this, but I'm really confused, I only purchased two times from Film-Arena, and it was easy, and two other times from group buys. Thanks.

Is this link for FAC or not? http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...mited-collectors-edition-gift-steelbooks-foil

I didn't understand their post... What is a collect number? What is the difference between "Pre-Order" and "Want to buy" buttons? I know on pre-order you already place your order, and want to buy, you get on the list, but they replied to me to wait for the "want to buy" button, why?

Will happen a group buy for FAC here?

Can someone help me? I really want this, but I'm really confused, I only purchased two times from Film-Arena, and it was easy, and two other times from group buys. Thanks.
it's not (yet) a FAC edition, this is the regular steelbook. There's also no limit on the copies, so you can (pre-) order this version.
for the fac versions: these are always limited, so the people with still collectible numbers get a week to decide if they want a copy or not. you can register if you don't have a number by clicking on the "i want to buy" button. if there are some copies left (also take in account the GB's), first clicked, first served.

it's not (yet) a FAC edition, this is the regular steelbook. There's also no limit on the copies, so you can (pre-) order this version.
for the fac versions: these are always limited, so the people with still collectible numbers get a week to decide if they want a copy or not. you can register if you don't have a number by clicking on the "i want to buy" button. if there are some copies left (also take in account the GB's), first clicked, first served.

I read that there is a limited on the standard one as FA are only getting half their allocation?

But this "I want to buy" button for the FAC isn't available yet, right? I mean, the product it's not yet on their website, right?
And what it is this collectible number? How do I know if I have it? I have purchased four FACs before...
Sorry, but I'm so confused by their post :D

But this "I want to buy" button for the FAC isn't available yet, right? I mean, the product it's not yet on their website, right?
And what it is this collectible number? How do I know if I have it? I have purchased four FACs before...
their Czech is good, their English....here the FB post after the translation:

Allow me to inform you that our allocation steelbooků suicide squad 3 D + 2 D (2 BD), intended for free sale is now for my half.

If you have already ordered, you can be in peace.
If you lurk on fac and have permanent number, be sure to watch the launch waiting lists because plan editions will be different than before and will be set so attractive that comes about individual pieces editions a really big fight. Launch of the waiting lists will be informed.

Looking forward to working with you.
Team FA

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

concerning the still collectible numbers, it's well explained on their website....at this moment, there isn't a fac available for Suicide Squad on their site.

Last edited:
The link is only for the standard edition (as mentionned in the OP). FAC version has just been announced so no link for now on fA website.
To have a collectible number you have to ask it to FA and if you're lucky they will give an useful one.
If you had a collectible you would receive every day an email to ask you to buy or reject their FAC's editions, as you don't seem to have such emails i can tell you that you don't have a collectible number.

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter
their Czech is good, their English....here the FB post after the translation:

Allow me to inform you that our allocation steelbooků suicide squad 3 D + 2 D (2 BD), intended for free sale is now for my half.

If you lurk on fac and have permanent number, be sure to watch the launch waiting lists because plan editions will be different than before and will be set so attractive that comes about individual pieces editions a really big fight. Launch of the waiting lists will be informed.

Team FA

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

concerning the still collectible numbers, it's well explained on their website....at this moment, there isn't a fac available for Suicide Squad on their site.
I think I understood now :rofl: Thank you!

The link is only for the standard edition (as mentionned in the OP). FAC version has just been announced so no link for now on fA website.
To have a collectible number you have to ask it to FA and if you're lucky they will give an useful one.
If you had a collectible you would receive every day an email to ask you to buy or reject their FAC's editions, as you don't seem to have such emails i can tell you that you don't have a collectible number.
Thanks for the info! Understood now!

Hope this does get fac up even though I haven't seen the film there is some pretty good artwork for it
It is getting a FAC release ;)
Film Arena will update details on facebook when they are ready to provide details
The Standard steelbook on it's own is a separate release to the FAC release

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter

Team FA

@anae31 I have a question for you. I don't seem to understand FA's message clearly and I find the message ambiguous.

From the bold part of the statement, it sounds like they are saying there will be no pre-order for the still collectible number ?
Am I correct to read it this way or they are meaning to say up to date for the pre-order for still collectible number because the editions will be different than before and so attractive that the demand will be very high ? but I get confused as I am not sure if they are referring to the still collectible number pre-order or not (n):dunno:

@anae31 I have a question for you. I don't seem to understand FA's message clearly and I find the message ambiguous.

From the bold part of the statement, it sounds like they are saying there will be no pre-order for the still collectible number ?
Am I correct to read it this way or they are meaning to say up to date for the pre-order for still collectible number because the editions will be different than before and so attractive that the demand will be very high ? but I get confused as I am not sure if they are referring to the still collectible number pre-order or not (n):dunno:
They say "If you are waiting for the FAC and has no still collectible number, be sure to watch starting waiting lists because the plan of editions will be different than in the past and will be set so attractive that there might be a really big fight for loose copies. The launch of waiting list will be announced." so for me there will be as usual the collectible number way of doing however for those who have a number under the number of copies.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus and wouter
It is getting a FAC release ;)
Film Arena will update details on facebook when they are ready to provide details
The Standard steelbook on it's own is a separate release to the FAC release

Yeah last I heard was that it wasn't sure it would be a fac edition or not. But from the message that was posted a few posts up it sounds like it and that they are saying lose copies are gonna be a bloodbath to obtain. Which means he go here will prob be horrible as well. Hopefully I get my number 32 lol.