10866375-1382617955-895208.jpg

10866375-1382617955-895222.jpg

10866375-1382617955-894984.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Love this film but if it's the same current UK disc then I'll be passing as the US disc is superior

I like this film, had the artwork been better I would have purchased it.
.... and whats with the back 3 pics, no thought to having their size match up, looks so random and very cheap, I think they should take those 3 little pics off of the back and leave the main picture.. actually I think they should scrub the whole thing and start again.. lol :D

Seroiously tho, I wouldn't pay more than £6.50 for that the way it is, at that price it would just be to update my dvd copy.. shame

The US disc has some HD exclusive extras that the UK disc doesn't. ASAIK it's the same on the AV side of things, but if I have the choice I'd rather have the complete package

Reactions: harry
I remember buying the Japanese DVD years back. The DTS soundtrack was amazing. I can only imagine what the Blu-ray lossless soundtrack will be like!

Well that IS the font that was used on all of the original promotional material so...

There was not a lot of different posters and promo stuff to choose from with this flick also.

Yeh but it was put on a dark background. Just look at it, you can see how they did a bad photoshop-job erasing the blackness around the font. There are still some spots left! :hilarious:

Yeah I'm not defending the placement or execution of the logo's use just that it was not really something that was chosen for this Steelbook.

Was initially very pleased to hear sunshine being released on steelbook however massive disappointment with the look and design of it.
Is there a chance we can lobby and use HDN power to change the artwork to kuzco's version? Or a very close variant of it.....?

Reactions: Kuzco
Was initially very pleased to hear sunshine being released on steelbook however massive disappointment with the look and design of it.
Is there a chance we can lobby and use HDN power to change the artwork to kuzco's version? Or a very close variant of it.....?

it would be AWESOOOOME!!!! :oohyeah:

agreed current artwork is not good enough i will def pass on this one, kuzco art was on it would be a different matter would make it shelf worthy.
Shame it couldn't be changed.
anyone got link to american version at all?

Reactions: Kuzco
Feel the same as a lot of other people here. Saw the initial post for this an immediately clicked the thread to be wholly underwhelmed by the art. Blu-Devil is right about the vast space left redundant on the front and I'm always put off a back of a steel that has floating screenshots. I'm in favour of an HDN intervention to help give this steel a better outcome.