10866375-1382617955-895222.jpg

10866375-1382617955-894984.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived.
Good News - Love the shiny finish around the frozen cast; gives it a cool 3D effect.
Bad News - Spine slash :(. Also, my copy has a strange grey/green shine around the border of the sun. Anyone else notice this? It's not a big deal, just looks 'off'.

2.jpg
2B.jpg
2D.jpg
2E.jpg
2F.jpg
2G.jpg
2H.jpg

icon_australia.png
Rover

Update: Just wanted to give a shout-out to Amazon who are sending me another copy free of charge; even after I offered to purchase it at a discount. I'll sell off my first copy and donate the amount to charity. Thank you Amazon.:thumbs:

icon_australia.png
Rover

Reactions: Ampdewd
Replace Amazon with Zavvi and within few minutes you will get loads of bash.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

True, but getting a replacement from Zavvi were it to be damaged is like putting toothpaste back into the tube.

And Non-UK members, remember that you can purchase the FOX titles with 10% Discount when you spend more than 40 Euro, using the code KORTNL4 on zavvi.nl.

Best wishes,

Michael

just shipped from zavvi...i finally decided to get it.....thanks for the code ninjas! i just hope it arrives in good conditions since i seen a lot of you commenting about the package....

just shipped from zavvi...i finally decided to get it.....thanks for the code ninjas! i just hope it arrives in good conditions since i seen a lot of you commenting about the package....

same here... giving zavvi the benefit of the doubt with this and TED. hopefully they'll both arrive intact!

arrived this morning nice and mint!!
still posting steelbooks in the brown card A1 mailers, however, it did arrive with bubblewrap around the steelbook, so a step in the right direction for zavvi. hopefully the issues with v for vendetta were caused by a one off slip up, although that's obviously of little consolation for many who received damaged copies.
fingers crossed for zavvi getting back on track!!

Last edited: