Super (Blu-ray Lenticular slipcover) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Masterblaster this will be at Media Markt or Saturn.

picture.php

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Interessing title, but will wait for more information about the contents. Will buy this movie if it haves NL subs. Never saw the movie, the trailer looks very funny :).

I love this movie. Cracks me up. :hilarious:

Love the pipe wrench. :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

I thought it was very funny. Dark Humor.

Yes very dark humor. Never thought this would get a steel treatment but I would love to add this to the collection.

These have not been listed as Steelbooks on Saturn yet. The amaray with lenticular slips for 8.99 are listed. Are we sure these are steelbooks?

€29.99? This wave is €12.00 per Steel over at Masterblaster's GB.

Perhaps you should watch the movie before deeming it worthless. It's worth a look for Ellen Page alone. :)

I was going by the previous German lenticular Steelbook releases (I Robot, Titanic, Ice Age 4 etc...)all of which were released at €29.99 and are now €40-€60. And by worthless I meant that they could have given lenticular Steelbook treatment to so many other better films than this stuff that people are only interested for eye candy alone. Says it all really.

I personally LOVED this movie and am thrilled to see it getting not only the Steel treatment, but a Lenticular Steel to boot! Cast is great: Kevin Bacon, Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, Nathan Fillion.... what's not to love?

I actually like films like this, they are so far from the formulaic Hollywood blockbuster I find them a refreshing break. As for the lenticular steel treatment, for 13 euros you can't go wrong. This has my stamp of approval