T2 - 1:1 Endoarm (HCG)

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
From Terminator 2: Judgment Day comes this exciting new licensed prop replica - the Endoskeleton Arm! This was first seen in the Cyberdyne break in scenes being recovered by John Connor, along with the Terminator Brain Chip.

This 1:1 scale replica was molded from an original screen used Endoskeleton arm, with the arm measuring 24" tall. The Endoarm has been recreated using a variety of materials, including polystone, fiberglass, and metal, and is triple chrome plated so it is cold to the touch for a real metal feel. The base incorporates built-in blue LED uplighting for enhanced display options, and the piece comes complete with a clear acrylic cover - as it is first seen in the movie!

This is a must have for all Terminator fans and collectors!

Limited to just 500 individually numbered pieces worldwide.

Manufactured by Hollywood Collector's Gallery and distributed by Hollywood Collectibles Group.

$750

http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/t2_endoarm.html

endoarm2.jpg

endoarm6.jpg

endoarm8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact it actually comes with the tube this time round (something which was lacking from the Sideshow one), however I don't like the tacky LED lights in the base

I much prefer my Sideshow 1:1 arm, especially with my custom made aluminium base :D :naughty:

This is great news though for those that missed out the first time

Yeah the acrylic tube will be a big selling point for that. I have no doubt this will sell out extremely quickly

Here's mine :D

file-9.jpg

This is the Sideshow one, but with a custom made 100% aluminium base and custom acrylic tube. Wasn't cheap but well worth it :)

Yeah the acrylic tube will be a big selling point for that. I have no doubt this will sell out extremely quickly

Here's mine :D

file-9.jpg

This is the Sideshow one, but with a custom made 100% aluminium base and custom acrylic tube. Wasn't cheap but well worth it :)

That was Russ that did the base wasn't it?

might be worth getting signed up on here if he's still in business. pretty sure some Ninja's here would be interested in his work for their collections

Yeah, he's still in the business mate, seen him at at the last few conventions I've been too :)

The only thing I don't like about this is the LED lights.... it takes away from the screen accuracy of the piece and it's a habit that HCG have gotten into and IMO it's not needed

cooey, wow! Didn't expect to find you here. I remember seeing all of your Russreplicas reviews on Youtube. You haven't made any more have you? I have his aluminum and glass flask, it's a thing of beauty for sure.

Are you still in the collecting game or have you taken a bit of a break? Loved your reviews, wish you did some more! :)

Reactions: cooey
Hi mate, thank you for the kind words :)

Nope, I'm afraid I haven't made any more and I'm out of the collecting game now.... just got too damn expensive. I do have one or two other T2 pieces that I could do a review on, but at the moment it's finding the time really to do them. I'd love to do some for the books and posters that I have now too