Talk To Me (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Umbrella Entertainment Exclusive) [Australia]

Dec 24, 2017
Release date: October, 2023
Purchase links: Umbrella Entertainment Collector's Edition - Big Collector's Edition
Price: AUD $80 - $160
Note: Limited Edition Numbered release

CE includes Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray Discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster
BCE includes Full-sized customisable replica polyresin hand from a scan of the official movie prop includes IronLak paint marker (marker colour may vary from product image) + Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster

TalkToMe_Packshot_NoHand_Exploded_reduced_700x.png
TalkToMe_Packshot_FULL_Exploded_1200x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
(if it has the shock value and supernatural weirdness as Hereditary?), i will blind buy for a collector's edition.

the hand dont contain any of the writing I noticed. I hope the A24 replica does as this one I aint fan of as I dont want to write my own things on it haha

FYI there’s no art on the back of the steel. Just a plain black matte back. And the image is a lot darker on the front