TDK FutureShop Blu-ray SteelBook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. Right underneath the image of the steelbook, did you guys notice how it says, "All pictures for illustrational purposes only."?

I wonder what that means?

I think it means that if you receive the amaray, you are S.O.L., unfortunately.

It has been 1.5 years since TDK was released, I wouldn't hold my breathe on getting a steelbook

Cheers
CrashKelly

I wouldn't hold my breathe on getting a steelbook

Excactly. I've seen people selling these for $50 anyways ... For the people who are going nuts at getting this I think its funny cause its only a few dollars more to get the many via forum trading sections that sell at around $45-55

There really is no TDK that is worth much ... Sure the German Combo is rare, but when the new Batman movie comes out then there will be a Batman Steel Trilogy and no one will give a rats ass about the German combo.

imo.

Excactly. I've seen people selling these for $50 anyways ... For the people who are going nuts at getting this I think its funny cause its only a few dollars more to get the many via forum trading sections that sell at around $45-55

There really is no TDK that is worth much ... Sure the German Combo is rare, but when the new Batman movie comes out then there will be a Batman Steel Trilogy and no one will give a rats ass about the German combo.

imo.

Yes, they still are prety easy to get for a somewhat reasonable price as it was not a very limited steelbook when it was released.

I disagree that it will completely fall out of favour when, and if, a trilogy steelbook is released as there are still lots of people who will collect it for the sake of collecting it and there are newcomers to the collecting game on an almost daily basis.

cross fingers to that one!!!

double crossed ;) (you know what I mean :D)

Cheers
CrashKelly

imo.

OOOOOOO, that German Combo has spectacular art. I bought it just for that.:D

FYI-apparently Lord of the Rings Steel and Clash of Titans is also available at Axel according to a few posters...

Status
Not open for further replies.