Team America: World Police (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Would you buy this if Zavvi released an exclusive Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 139 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Total voters

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Team America LIVE
Price: £14.99
Limited to 4,000 copies

10813390-1370445645-449215-jpg.36845

View attachment 36844

More artwork:
Actual pics thanks to snooloui:

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a Paramount release this is region free. And as far as im aware this is the cut version. But all your losing is a few seconds of puppet sex.

Hmmm, judging by this clip, its not the sex you miss out on, but the stuff thats pretty crude...

He p***es on her, she sh**s on him - ew!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38zPRV7kY0

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised that you guys aren't too bothered about having a censored version. I'll keep it because it's all we have so far, but as soon as the uncut version comes out I'm selling this.

Got mine today, really nice and very happy.
As for the cut sex scene, it really is no loss and most in England will be none the wiser as we have never had the scenes anyway.

Shame about the cut scene, it's one of the only things to shock me but found it hilarious all the same. Still, it won't ruin the movie, as it's brilliant anyway.

Reactions: lolwut
Had so many steelbooks arriving over the last week that this one completely slipped my mind, and I just realised mine never turned up! Guess I better contact Zavvi... even though it's probably the postie that's lost it. :angry:

Had so many steelbooks arriving over the last week that this one completely slipped my mind, and I just realised mine never turned up! Guess I better contact Zavvi... even though it's probably the postie that's lost it. :angry:

I haven't received mine either (along with Capt America). Was suppose to received it on or before nov 12

Ordered at the 9.99 price since I canceled my pre order when I didn't have money. Wish I had the 10% off code but I used my 225 rewards points to make it even a better deal. :)