Team America: World Police (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Would you buy this if Zavvi released an exclusive Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 139 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Yes

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • No

• Total voters

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 28, 2013
Purchase link: Team America LIVE
Price: £14.99
Limited to 4,000 copies

10813390-1370445645-449215-jpg.36845

View attachment 36844

More artwork:
Actual pics thanks to snooloui:

Last edited by a moderator:
With this coming out in the UK, does that mean other countries will be receiving Team America on blu-ray as well? (non steelbook)

Regardless, I will be double dipping this for sure! One of the few DVDs I still own.

Im pretty sure it did at first say it was a Play Exlcusive. hmm.

I don't think it did. I remember posting the thread saying it was an exclusive and then realising the listing didn't actually mention it and trying to change the title, but obviously it wouldn't let me. I assume it's just an oversight, but as I say it would be nice to get some clarification.

It's listed as a Centenary edition, and so far these have been Play exclusives if I'm not mistaken

It's listed as a Centenary edition, and so far these have been Play exclusives if I'm not mistaken

I know but since it doesn't actually state it in the listing, I was asking for some confirmation. Is that possible or are we just going to repeat the same things over and over?

Just repeat the same thing over and over until you get a confirmation on here from admin with information received direct from Play themselves.... or perhaps you could email them yourself and see if you get a reply?

Reactions: snooloui
Just repeat the same thing over and over until you get a confirmation on here from admin with information received direct from Play themselves.... or perhaps you could email them yourself and see if you get a reply?

I'll give it a try, thanks.

This and GI Joe are just sitting there as placeholders still..... I hope Play.com don't forget

I remember when I first starting buying Blu Rays this movie used to always be advertised as coming soon to blu ray but I don't think it has every been released, in the uk at least!!

Hope it comes out early next year!!!

MATT DAMON!!!!!!