Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: December 4, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  Mutant Mayhem.jpg
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Inside and back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Link in the email goes to ToC gladiator for now (lol). Not sure if it’s zavvi exclusive or tradewide yet

Edit: seems tradewide

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
This film is awesome. One of the best animated films I’ve seen along with the spiderverse films. Animation is incredible, the voice cast are brilliant and the action is crazy. Great humour too laced with adult jokes and sound track is top notch. I hope we see more of this world, proper impressed

Anyone pre order this? Not even been charged by HMV yet. Must have late stock or something

Finally been charged for this. HMV had late stock. Not sure about other retailers

...God, it feels like I’m just talking to myself in here!
I'm here listening :shipped:
We need all these posts merged into one, you know how annoying it is if I want to post a youtube unboxing and I need to look for the correct thread, and then only to find out later it's the ''wrong'' thread cause its the french version and not the UK version (even though its the same steel)
Would have been much easier if it was all merged into one, look at those ARROW releases, 6 different posts for the same set!:banghead:
I am getting the Walmart exclusive I really want that poster!

I'm here listening :shipped:
We need all these posts merged into one, you know how annoying it is if I want to post a youtube unboxing and I need to look for the correct thread, and then only to find out later it's the ''wrong'' thread cause its the french version and not the UK version (even though its the same steel)
Would have been much easier if it was all merged into one, look at those ARROW releases, 6 different posts for the same set!:banghead:
I am getting the Walmart exclusive I really want that poster!
I’m surprised the Italian version don’t come with the poster. They sometimes add an item like art cards etc. Tbh if it turns out it does I’ll prob try pick that one up instead

Reactions: Billy Talent
Mine turned up today :thumbs:

I'd take a photo, but just be accused that I used a potato. So I shan't.

(Of course my skills would look like I'm using a potato, cr*p at taking photos), I am, yes.

Mine turned up today :thumbs:

I'd take a photo, but just be accused that I used a potato. So I shan't.

(Of course my skills would look like I'm using a potato, cr*p at taking photos), I am, yes.
not everyone can take professional photos like me... i guess you have other usesless skills :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray
not everyone can take professional photos like me... i guess you have other usesless skills :naughty:
Useless Skill #1 - Demonstrating sleight of hand dexterity...
Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

We all envy you as you are so super talented; wait aren't you are a wedding photographer, yes? You're supposed to take good photos ;)

If you can't be bothered, someone else will come along on Monday with them.

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic