Tenet (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 16, 2020 (SteelBook Only) - September 6, 2022 (FAC)
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - FAC (not live yet)
Price: CZK 999 (SteelBook Only) - TBA (FAC)

received_397273435632590.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice release. All the best art covered. Bit late though and probably struggle to shift. HDZ really are struggling with their DL, regardless of it being WEA and using all the best art too..

I thought this was released a while ago.
Turns out we're just now seeing the art.
It's a very nice set, and I'd definitely buy it, if I didn't already have MantaLab DL
Booklet seems to be the same, cover and maybe contents. More photos here, bigger character cards. No blurry lentis anywhere on the fullslip... maybe I should get this, and sell Manta.

Nice release. All the best art covered. Bit late though and probably struggle to shift. HDZ really are struggling with their DL, regardless of it being WEA and using all the best art too..
You mean full slip? That is the only Tenet edition for sale on their website. The one click and double lenti are sold out.

You mean full slip? That is the only Tenet edition for sale on their website. The one click and double lenti are sold out.
No, i meant the DL. It must've literally just sold out, as it was on there yesterday. They don't really use their website anymore, rely GBs. Tenet was only added later as it just wasn't selling. It's been out for months now as well, which speaks for itself.

Kinda stupid that they have 5 titles on sale for FAC members starting today but this title doesn’t start til the 6th. Ugh