DVD Terminator 1-3 Limited Edition DVD Boxset[Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
wimg.php

http://www.dvdfsk18.at/shop/product_info.php?products_id=376&ref=10040

Last edited by a moderator:
Staind-can you please post why you feel this way? I've heard many folks order with no issue. But with another shop, I know of (I am 1/2 German,and have family in that area), a 900 EUR plane ticket was charged on my family member's credit card. Apparently security was not good on that other site...:(

Perhaps I'm being daft here but I can't see anything special about this dvd set for 99 euros? What am I missing? thanks .....

Perhaps I'm being daft here but I can't see anything special about this dvd set for 99 euros? What am I missing? thanks .....

because this dvd set is out of print...(btw they have many of these weird offers)

for months ago ive got big troubles with that shop...:angry:
Preordered some BD´s for a preorder Price !...my order was already payed...
At the Releasedate, they pushed up the Price about 20 $ EEK!
So i decided (in full anger !) to cancel my order, but the shop members told me, it is only possible to give me a giftvoucher (redeemable in their shop) about my already payed order :eek:.

Weird Customer catching...

The shop really is not that bad if you are buying the merchandise which is in stock ...

I had a simular situation like Staind , instead by me they just refused to answer anymore emails from me after telling them that i paid cash (e-money) and wanted a refund in the same manner. They also told me if i cancelled they would only give me a voucher...

Also the pricing politic there is somewhat "strange" ... but that is yet antoher Bedtime Nightmare to be told at a later date

Take care
John