Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11515044-1284500093120690.jpg

11515044-1094500093176202.jpg11515044-1454500093245247.jpg

Extras:
  • NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
  • The making of T2 –1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
  • Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold

Last edited by a moderator:
The best way to watch films is on a projector as in a good one and not some cheap projector
A decent projector will cost you £5,000 to 20,000 and they not cheap to maintain as lamps need replacing every few years

Not true. My Epson EH-TW5300 Projector cost me just over £500 (+ about £40 for the glasses) and it was one of the factors that kick-started my new found appreciation of 3D films. It's seriously incredible having what is effectively your own private cinema. No need to spend the figures you quoted.

Not true. My Epson EH-TW5300 Projector cost me just over £500 (+ about £40 for the glasses) and it was one of the factors that kick-started my new found appreciation of 3D films. It's seriously incredible having what is effectively your own private cinema. No need to spend the figures you quoted.

True. I'm more than satisfied with my Acer H6510BD 3D Full HD DLP-Projektor, which costed me 490 € a year ago.

Check the review at hidefdigest. Sounds like they really botched this release no matter how much of an upgrade it offers over the previous releases. Such a shame as I expected more from James Cameron but looks like the die hard fans of T2 and Videophiles got the best of his arrogance and ego.

https://www.avforums.com/article/editors-choice-awards-best-projectors-2017.14232 - I would almost agree with their picks especially Epson EH-TW9300 and JVC DLA-X5900 These 2 are stunning projectors and value for money at this price point.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Masta Norris
Check the review at hidefdigest. Sounds like they really botched this release no matter how much of an upgrade it offers over the previous releases. Such a shame as I expected more from James Cameron but looks like the die hard fans of T2 and Videophiles got the best of his arrogance and ego.

https://www.avforums.com/article/editors-choice-awards-best-projectors-2017.14232 - I would almost agree with their picks especially Epson EH-TW9300 and JVC DLA-X5900 These 2 are stunning projectors and value for money at this price point.

should have called the release 'partially 3D', watched it Saturday-really disappointed, sold on ebay last night..

Haven't had a chance to watch mine yet, sorry. If it still hasn't been answered by the time I watch it over xmas, I'll let you know.

The finish really isn't very good on this but I do like the picture on the back of it and I don't hate the front.

Just wish it wasn't such a flat, low quality print.

Hi ninjas

I'm looking for a non-B-locked 3D version.
Is there any suggestions?

Million thanks
At the moment 3D release is in Europe only and Region B locked from Studiocanal

You will have to wait until there is a 3D release in Asia

USA there is no 3D release from lionsgate and not sure if they will do a 3D release at all at a later stage as 3D looks to be no more in USA with lot of releases

Region A release
Hdzeta in China will eventually have a 3D release and will also be a steelbook it's just a matter of waiting until it happens

Novamedia in South Korea have announced they will be doing a 3D release in 2018 but it's not known yet if that will be a steelbook

Reactions: jc2ssych
Release date: December 4th , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

View attachment 322769
View attachment 322773 View attachment 322772

Extras:
  • NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
  • The making of T2 –1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
  • Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold
Is this embossed Titel?

At the moment 3D release is in Europe only and Region B locked from Studiocanal

You will have to wait until there is a 3D release in Asia

USA there is no 3D release from lionsgate and not sure if they will do a 3D release at all at a later stage as 3D looks to be no more in USA with lot of releases

Region A release
Hdzeta in China will eventually have a 3D release and will also be a steelbook it's just a matter of waiting until it happens

Novamedia in South Korea have announced they will be doing a 3D release in 2018 but it's not known yet if that will be a steelbook

Just purchased the Australian version and confirmed both 2D/3D version are B-locked. They are Studiocanal production too.

Though the region is not stated on the back of the plastic case, it's only printed on the disc once you open the case.

Really got to wait for the Chinese / Korean version til next year.